S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Looking for a 2013 audi s6 grill

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 09:58 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a 2013 audi s6 grill

broke one of my front grill plastic horizontal pieces,

anyone out there swapping their front grill for the rs6 and want to sell me the stock grill???

thanks

jillangelward @ gmail.com
Old 01-02-2014, 09:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

sorry wrong email here is my email::

jillangelaward @ gmail.com
Old 01-02-2014, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by M5>S6

I bought a black optics grill a while back, decided not to swap it out with my stock grill. Let me know if you are interested in that instead...
Old 01-02-2014, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by S4thrills
I bought a black optics grill a while back
Ditto... Mine has the provision for the front view camera. I'll put it up in the classifieds one of these days.

Last edited by CreoS4; 01-02-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CreoS4
Ditto...
It's an interesting aside that more than one AW'er has decided against the black optic grill on a white car. I *loved* the look of the "silver" (titanium/brushed/whatever) grill on a dark colored car, but I have to admit I felt the black optic grill worked well on the white S7 I saw, so I'm mildly surprised that it's not been a popular "mod".
Old 01-02-2014, 02:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
It's an interesting aside that more than one AW'er has decided against the black optic grill on a white car. I *loved* the look of the "silver" (titanium/brushed/whatever) grill on a dark colored car, but I have to admit I felt the black optic grill worked well on the white S7 I saw, so I'm mildly surprised that it's not been a popular "mod".
Sorry, I should have clarified/properly edited the previous poster's quote. I didn't install the Black Optic grille because I went with the RS6 grille instead.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CreoS4
Sorry, I should have clarified/properly edited the previous poster's quote. I didn't install the Black Optic grille because I went with the RS6 grille instead.
Ahhh, gotcha Now back to the regularly scheduled thread....
Old 01-02-2014, 04:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
So... I still love the look of the grill, and I have black wheels on my car. My reluctance at this point is just that I don't like the look of the black optics grill when the two lower grill inserts on the right / left side don't match. In order to make them match, I need to get the chrome wrapped or painted black, then I will still have the chrome window surrounds to deal with. Overall, just felt like more than I wanted to deal with at the end of the day.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by S4thrills
So... I still love the look of the grill, and I have black wheels on my car. My reluctance at this point is just that I don't like the look of the black optics grill when the two lower grill inserts on the right / left side don't match. In order to make them match, I need to get the chrome wrapped or painted black, then I will still have the chrome window surrounds to deal with. Overall, just felt like more than I wanted to deal with at the end of the day.
I think plastidip would be a pretty quick easy, quick and easily reversible way to do it.
Old 01-02-2014, 06:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 106 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by M5>S6

Not a good idea to post your email or any personal info in the forums. Use PM instead.

Quick Reply: Looking for a 2013 audi s6 grill