S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

My new 2013 Audi S7 w/ some mods

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Detailing Dynamics is great, they do a lot of high end exotic work. This is not limited to clear film installation. I highly recommend visiting the shop, they always have some awesome projects going on whether it custom film/graphics, detail work, wheels, electronics, etc.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:20 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

That you for the info. I will be going there.

I love the blue.....but I always go for red on my cars!

Maybe we can do a beach cruise in the spring....I think a blue and red would attract some attention!!
Old 02-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

So I've decided to go with ADV10 21" wheels with 265/30/21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The wheels are brushed finish on the faces and polished on the lips. Should match the trim on my S7 nicely.

Also doing the APR tune next week. Will post dyno results pre/post tune when available
Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Looks like you live in the NorthEast. Any plans to get a Winter tire package or are you planning to drive it in the snow with the Summer tires?
Old 02-25-2013, 05:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by s5blitzer
Looks like you live in the NorthEast. Any plans to get a Winter tire package or are you planning to drive it in the snow with the Summer tires?
Not this year, it's too late in the season for me to justify purchasing given I have a truck that's equipped with mud & snow tires. I refrain from driving in the snow with summer tires, it really is dangerous.

Plan on mounting snows next season on my OEM 20s. I believe the only tire offered was the Dunlops.
Old 03-01-2013, 03:35 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Gorgeous car, love the color combo! Any idea on if/when anyone will have a lowering module or a fool proof way to VAG drop it?
Old 03-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Juggernaut
Gorgeous car, love the color combo! Any idea on if/when anyone will have a lowering module or a fool proof way to VAG drop it?
Ross Tech has not come up with a solution yet, but if anyone wants to send them additional diagnostics (?) or whatever would help them crack the new suspension module that would be great. I am not technically inclined enough to do so.

I know that ABT makes a lowering module that will lower 10-15mm and then automatically raise at 50kmph. However, the sales rep said they would not be offering it in the US. I've inquired about lowering links, but I haven't been able to find any available. Truthfully, I only want 10-15mm lower for aesthetics and I think a vag com recalibration would be ideal, so any additional info would be appreciated!
Old 03-02-2013, 10:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by achan
So I've decided to go with ADV10 21" wheels with 265/30/21 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. The wheels are brushed finish on the faces and polished on the lips. Should match the trim on my S7 nicely.

Also doing the APR tune next week. Will post dyno results pre/post tune when available
Did you end up doing the APR tune yet? Would be very interested in hearing your impressions.
Thanks
Old 03-02-2013, 11:07 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by mikemdd
Did you end up doing the APR tune yet? Would be very interested in hearing your impressions.
Thanks
Not yet, been busy at work this week. I have it planned for the upcoming week and will have the shop do a dyno, flash, redyno. Will post up impressions when I get it back. Stay tuned...
Old 03-02-2013, 03:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I think Renntech has a lowering module that works with our cars.

Quick Reply: My new 2013 Audi S7 w/ some mods