S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

RS7 on order

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 05:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RS7 on order

First post, just joined up from Chester County, PA. I have an RS7 on order, pretty excited about it! It'll be my first Audi. Hope to be able to contribute. Eric
Old 07-26-2013, 05:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GTS00021
First post, just joined up from Chester County, PA. I have an RS7 on order, pretty excited about it! It'll be my first Audi. Hope to be able to contribute. Eric
RIGHT ON

Can't wait to see the first few roll out

What colour / options?
Old 07-26-2013, 09:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Lease or buy? I've been shopping around for a lease and I'd be interested to know what sort of deal you were able to get.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by clintb
RIGHT ON

Can't wait to see the first few roll out

What colour / options?
I went with Daytona gray pearl, matte alluminum optic package, titanium 21 wheels, innovation package, driver assist package, comfort seats, power door closers, alcantara headliner, red brakes, sports exhaust, B&O sound system
Old 07-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by ManhattanSpin
Lease or buy? I've been shopping around for a lease and I'd be interested to know what sort of deal you were able to get.
Havent figurd that out yet, lease versus buy. If i go lease, i'll let you know
Old 07-28-2013, 07:42 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Picking up my 2014 S7 today

I've been drooling for this car for months and just decided to get it (ok my wife finally said yes). As you know the choices are limited unless you want to order, so I am getting the Quartz Grey with (according to my discussion with the sales guy) "every option known to man".

The price of the options is brutal - $3k for the headliner, $6k for the stereo ... seriously? And at the end of the day when I am driving that beauty this eveningI know I'm just going to take a deep breath and really enjoy the drive.

Cannot wait!
Old 07-29-2013, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by GTS00021
I went with Daytona gray pearl, matte alluminum optic package, titanium 21 wheels, innovation package, driver assist package, comfort seats, power door closers, alcantara headliner, red brakes, sports exhaust, B&O sound system
I didn't know their were exhaust options... interesting

What does the sports exhaust give you over a standard RS7?
Old 07-29-2013, 08:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by clintb
I didn't know their were exhaust options... interesting

What does the sports exhaust give you over a standard RS7?
"All the gadgets and leather fade from your mind once the engine is fired. It has a deep, smooth initial rumble that, having given itself a blip on start-up, settles down into a curiously quiet idle: at least until you switch it into Sport mode, that is.

Hit that button and the exhaust flaps open to let the engine's true sound run free. The tuning is one of the sexiest things about the RS7, delivering a sonorous howl at high revs, a meaty bellow in the midrange and a popping, burbling cackle on the over-run.

Barring a trip to pick up your mother-in-law, we can't see any reason why you would even put it back to the standard setting."
http://www.edmunds.com/audi/rs7/2014/road-test.html

Top Gear also suggested selecting the sport exhaust, if that matters to you.

so 1k to have the flaps open all the way....okay. If you order the carbon package, in the states, it requires you to select the sport exhaust...
Old 07-29-2013, 09:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by chirf4
"All the gadgets and leather fade from your mind once the engine is fired. It has a deep, smooth initial rumble that, having given itself a blip on start-up, settles down into a curiously quiet idle: at least until you switch it into Sport mode, that is.

Hit that button and the exhaust flaps open to let the engine's true sound run free. The tuning is one of the sexiest things about the RS7, delivering a sonorous howl at high revs, a meaty bellow in the midrange and a popping, burbling cackle on the over-run.

Barring a trip to pick up your mother-in-law, we can't see any reason why you would even put it back to the standard setting."
http://www.edmunds.com/audi/rs7/2014/road-test.html

Top Gear also suggested selecting the sport exhaust, if that matters to you.

so 1k to have the flaps open all the way....okay. If you order the carbon package, in the states, it requires you to select the sport exhaust...
RIGHT ON, i'm sure you'll love it and forget about the price once it gets here
Old 07-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Cant decide on color! Nardo Grey vs. Daytona Matte....argh.

Quick Reply: RS7 on order