A4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi A4 2017-

Apple car / Android auto retrofit into Audi A4 B9 help

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2024, 03:22 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Apple car / Android auto retrofit into Audi A4 B9 help

Hello guys, Does anyone knows how to retrofit an Apple car/ Android auto into the B9? Whats the partnumber of the component, and what cable or where pin it? I only want the factory solution.Or if you have the high MMI, then is it enough just to activate it somehow? Thank you!
Old 06-28-2024, 05:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 84 Likes on 64 Posts

Sorry, but I'm not understanding. I have a B9 A4 and at least Apple Carplay is automatic through the MMI system. I don't have Android so I don't know. I just plug my iPhone into the USB port, click on Menu and scroll until Carplay comes up. I click on it and choose whatever option is available (Music, Google Maps, etc.) Is it because it is only available in Premium Plus or higher? Not sure why you need to retrofit it?
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wireless CarPlay Android Auto For Audi A4 2008-2018, With AirPlay Mirror Link Car Play Functions

Function Introductions:
1. Work with wireless Apple CarPlay, pairing via Bluetooth, transfer via WIFI. 2. New Airplay function, connected with USB cable, playing movie/navigation/music with iPhone
3. To Work with Wired CarPlay also,turn off wifi at first, and connect via lighting cable(wired keep your phone charged at the same time)
4. Android Auto, Android Mirroring-Link for Android Phones
5. GPS navigation Apps, Google Maps, Waze and Apple Maps are all available, live traffic information 6. Music Apples Spotify,Apple Music, Amazon etc.audio through factory PCM media, lyrics show on display for some apps.
7. Voice control by saying "Hey Siri..."
8. Aftermarket front/rear/360 camera input. (Dynamic guidance lines are supported)
9. USB flash drive to play music and videos by connecting USB port from CarPlay kit
10. EQ adjustable.The best audio quality. Freely choose your favorite style (Pop, Rock, Soft, Standard..)
11. Full OEM buttons control.

Package includes:
A CarPlay module box
All necessary wires
A set of installation tools
An instruction manual
An installation video

Plug-N-Play installation!

Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and CarPlay/Android Auto Android Screens for various vehicle brands.
Official Webs : www.carputech.com
E-mail : support@Carputech.com