Keyes Audi of Van Nuys

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2005, 04:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I treated them just fine AV.

When THEY screwed up for the 4th or 5th time I gave up.

****, I got better service from Saturn when I bought my first new car at 17 years old, which I payed for.
No spoiled brats here my friend.
Every damn dollar I have, I've earned, working 70 hours a week.

so, unless you truely KNOW someone, stop making snap judgements and trying to be the cool, internet genious intelectual.

Bottomline is, for every ONE person that Keyes has taken care of, there are 10 people that they have screwed over and not given a **** about.

Just talk to AoA, they'll tell you that they are one of the Worst rated dealers in the USA.

Numbers don't lie..... just Serv. Advisors and Mgrs at Keyes do.

Thier service is pathetic and FAR below what it should be.

I'm done with this pathetic use of bandwidth.

If you like the ride on the Keye's Express, by all means continue to ride it............

You have no idea what kind of person I am from a few posts on AW, so don't even think you have a clue.

If you need to think you know, than by all means think what you like sir.

And if you're going to be soooo bold to tell me what kind of person I am, have the ***** to sign your posts my friend.
Old 08-23-2005, 04:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default When we meet, lets play some more, ok ?

Damn, that'd be a funny site.
Just make sure I'm there to see it, ok B.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

YGM
Old 08-23-2005, 06:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Then let's all meet at Keyes.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:03 AM

The Stand tonight seems like alot of fun. See you there Kujo.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:25 AM

Default Lovely...

The funny thing is, I may have had a hand in some of the films you believe to be illustrative of reality, or perhaps "works of art". For what it's worth, (which granted is little if anything), I have two film degrees, one each BFA and MFA, both from New York University.

Your error is that you apparently believe you know more about me than you really do, and you believe that all truths are universal, when in fact few truths are... least of all the mundane.

Be fluid, at ease in whatever situation you find yourself. Your challenge is to deal with people with ease regardless of what they do to you. Remember what I have said, that it is of no use to be sad and complain and feel justified in doing so, believing that someone is always doing something to us. Nobody is doing anything to anybody, much less to a warrior.

-Carlos Casteneda

"The Eagle's Gift" (1991)

The key, you see... is to maintain grace, even in times of conflict, but never to allow that grace to become the primary component of your experience, such that those around you take advantage of it, to their own benefit.

I assure you, I have not set out to do anything to you, but you seem to believe that I have.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:12 PM

Default I bought my S4 frmo Keyes and found them to be dishonest and unhelpful.

Switched to Pacific Audi and never had a problem since.
Old 08-23-2005, 05:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default That was really very eloquent.

I appreciate the time you took to compose that, the thought you put into it, and the strength it reflects. This is more your true self than what I mistakenly and intemperately misjudged to my shame.

I do believe few truths are universal. The ones that are are far from mundane but may still be intrinsically personal. Having spent a few reflective hours in Pere Lachaise I came to appreciate most of what we strive for is mundane. But there is a core set of values for each individual that they must hold dear.

I did not "maintain grace" and your words on this strike me more than anything else I perceived you or any of the others have said. Saying that your grace (undeserved kindness) should not be subverted and taken advantage of by others is concise explanation of what you may hold as a precious core value. I see intrinsic worth to that and now begin to understand your reaction and position on a completely different level.

Among my errors is diminishing your truth and behaving as if mine was exclusive, universal, or anything more than a reflection of my self.

I apologize and thank you for the enlightenment.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Was a bit lonely there at the Stand tonight, huh B ??? ;-)
Old 08-23-2005, 08:14 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Re: YGM

" When we meet, lets play some more, ok ? "

" Be seeing you "

What you getting at there ????? ;-)

Quick Reply: Keyes Audi of Van Nuys