So Cal Auto Detail & Paint Restoration/correction * Interior & Exterior service

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So Cal Auto Detail & Paint Restoration/correction * Interior & Exterior service

Hi everyone,

I'm somewhat new to the forums here. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my company. M1 Motors is an independent wholesaler and retailer of automobiles located in Laguna Hills, Orange County CA. We have access to any brand out there, at wholesale or discount cost. Our auto detail & paint restoration department was developed to expand our dealer services. We have worked on dozens of luxury vehicles as well as classic and modern sport cars.

Our full service auto detail includes:
-expert paint restoration/correction and polishing (removal of swirl marks, light scratches & abrasions, hard water spots & calcium buildup.
-oxidation and surface contamination removal
-PAINT PROTECTION & SEALANT
-interior detailing/reconditioning (fabric protection available)
-headlight restoration.

The sealant that we use is similar but superior to the sealants offered by Mercedes, Porsche, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus and other upscale luxury models but costs HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS LESS.

We are 100% mobile for your convenience and we proudly serve Orange, Los Angeles and San Diego counties.

Pricing:
M1 Motors is committed to providing unbeatable value to give the client the "most bang for their buck." Our large range of services allows us to be flexible with pricing so the client gets the most out of their budget.

All cars are different in the way they are treated, driven, parked, and maintained. We are happy to provide a clear and accurate quote over the phone once we have a good idea of the work ahead of us.

Please see our website for more information and before and after pictures.

www.M1MotorsLLC.com
23152 Verdugo Drive #108
949-472-8702 OFFICE
909-896-7935 CELL
mike.rhee@m1motorsllc.com

Please feel free to contact me at any time for any questions or to schedule an appointment. Thank you!

Mike Rhee

M1 Motors, LLC
23152 Verdugo Drive, #108
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
949-472-8702