Dealer Reference Check - Anyone deal with Exceptional Auto Venue out of Tennessee before?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 09:22 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I just signed up for Audiworld and I'm in the market for my first A4. I've been speaking with Adam about a vehicle and am very seriously considering buying one from him. I would really like to hear about your experience with EAV. So far Adam seems to be pretty honest but it would be good to confirm that others have had a positive experience.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Daniel
Old 03-09-2011, 08:06 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Exceptional Auto Venue

Who is Skippy MacSkipperson? And how can I contact for a reference on this dealer?
Old 03-10-2011, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by tarams
Who is Skippy MacSkipperson? And how can I contact for a reference on this dealer?
I may be wrong, but I think it was a joke hinting to 'skip' contacting or buying from that dealer. I have no experience with them though.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:02 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

LOL - thank you. I did wind up buying elsewhere since they never bothered returning my calls or emails.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Anybody else have any experience? I have been dealing with Justin and so far he seams like he is pretty legit.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:31 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Well, I am going down to buy a car next week from Justin. I honestly get the feeling the car will be perfect and the transaction will go smooth. They have been very fast at returning phone calls and emails. They even were really good about having some changes to the car made before I pick it up.

Here is the car.

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/in...C&cardist=6032

They have a lots of manual, Quattro, and S-line cars. If this transaction goes well, I will be buying my next car there as well.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I bought a car from Adam 4 yrs ago,...I must admit I'm very skiddish when it comes to buying luxury cars from a garage so I did tons of research and plenty of phone calls with him back and fwd.....long story short....I bought a beautiful A4 S line that I still have today in process of being replaced by another Audi.

Adam was and IS a pleasure to work with, not only did I buy the car from him but I've purchased rims and tires from him as well in the recent past, transaction was easy and...well, I know where he lives !, kinda hard for him to screw anyone when you buy out of his own house !

Good Luck with yr purchase !, looks great

Alfredo
Old 06-26-2012, 03:22 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default EAV - BBB

Originally Posted by TLgdeL
Hey guys. I'm from the mid-atlantic forum and am looking to buy a B7 A4. I've been in communication with Adam at Exceptional Auto Venue in Tennessee. Just wondering if anyone has dealt with them before.

Thanks in advance!
They were claiming on EAV.COM to be accredited with the BBB, i called BBB to verify this info, they informed me this was false and that EAV had 2 complaints against them, 1 of them being by the BBB for using their name and property on EAV website... I went elsewhere. Call BBB if you have questions!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Great, thanks for the info. I was considering them for another Sline Ti

Originally Posted by BradCrush
They were claiming on EAV.COM to be accredited with the BBB, i called BBB to verify this info, they informed me this was false and that EAV had 2 complaints against them, 1 of them being by the BBB for using their name and property on EAV website... I went elsewhere. Call BBB if you have questions!!!
Great, thanks for the info. The BBB is not the best measure of a business, but to misrepresent by stating you are a member is not very comforting. I was considering another Sline and was considering having it shipped to Cali. Hmmm.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:34 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by RandyQUATTRO
Great, thanks for the info. The BBB is not the best measure of a business, but to misrepresent by stating you are a member is not very comforting. I was considering another Sline and was considering having it shipped to Cali. Hmmm.
I've since learned that they buy wrecked cars at auctions, show possible buyer a clean carfax, then report the damage to carfax. It takes Carfax about 30 days to reflect the damaged info, thus by then, EAV has repaired and sold the car before to new buyer before carfax has listed the damages. This leaves the new buyer thinking they are getting a great quality car at a really low price. When what you really get is a wrecked car and pay well above valued price. Do your research on these guys!!!!

Quick Reply: Dealer Reference Check - Anyone deal with Exceptional Auto Venue out of Tennessee before?