PLM Audi Corral/Motorsports Experience 2007:

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:53 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLM Audi Corral/Motorsports Experience 2007:

What an absofreakinglute blast!!

I can honestly say I had the most memorable PLM experience ever - the Audi Chalet, Hot pit tours (I think everyone got to go), driver intros, R10 tech talks, food, water/beer/wine, shwag, raffles, those beautiful R8's, Nalley supplied S5, Stasis race A4 and road cars and best of all - a great group of people, new and old faces alike that came out for a great time!

Huge thanks to the architect for this event, Michael DeGuzman - who did everything from negotiating the substantial discount for members, worked with Road Atlanta to secure space, to organizing the raffles and rounding up folks when it was time for Pit Tours - the event completely surpassed expectations due to his dilligent work.

Great thanks to Ted Dannemiller as well who organized all our volunteers to make the event run incredibly smooth. Of course, equal appreciation to those volunteers who stepped up to help out and be part of a great experience!

Andy, Francesca and the entire Audi Motorsports Experience Crew were the perfect hosts! Constantly busy but always had a smile on their faces and willing to help out - even making sure some of use got into our "sausage suits" for the Hot Pit tours!

One pleasant surprise is how many Audi drivers - that were not ACNA members - followed the signs to the corral and took the option to join the ACNA right then and there. If you were one of them - Thank You! - and welcome to the family!

I was also very pleased to get to know Paula McCannon - the new GM at Nalley Audi. She's a genuine Audi enthusiast who has infused the dealership with excitement and enthusiasm for the brand. Their support of the Cherokee Audi Club is greatly appreciated and I'm looking forward to working with the entire Nalley staff as we head into 2008!

Can't help but crack a smile when thinking back on the weekend. This was a great momentum builder as we head towards our Driver's School at Barber Motorsports Park and on into the next year.

Thanks again for all who attendend, volunteered or just swung by to say Howdy! Your support is overwelming and greatly appreciated!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Don't you know that the firesuit....makes you look pounds trimmer....LOL
Old 10-08-2007, 08:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default You are a very, very kind......

..... liar.

At least I had someone to tie my shoes!
Old 10-08-2007, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I was loving every second watching the shoe show....that is why I wear slip ons..LOL
Old 10-08-2007, 09:47 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Here, here Mark! A great event was had by all. My pics are here...>>

<ul><li><a href="http://public.fotki.com/RoberTT/car_events/other_events/petit_lemans/2007/">Petit LeMans pics...</a></li></ul>
Old 10-08-2007, 02:06 PM
AudiWorld Awesome User

Default "Nuff said"

Andy, Francesca, Scott, and Shannon gave us a super package. Michael had the vision and made it happen. The rest was easy!

Friends old and new made it priceless.

And Audi making the win just sweetened the pie!