Shameless plug: Jeremy McLean and Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta rock!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 02:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shameless plug: Jeremy McLean and Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta rock!

Just want to share the positive experiences I have had with the purchase of both my A4 and TT at Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta. This is going to sound like a gushy testimonial, but I'm a very picky and demanding customer and even though there are several dealerships in the Atlanta area, I wouldn't buy an Audi from anywhere else. I went to other dealerships, so let me save you the trouble and time.

Jeremy McLean is an enthusiast-oriented, no-pressure salesperson who really cares about getting you into the right vehicle. Before settling on the A4, I waffled between the A6 and A4 and made numerous trips to the dealership to test-drive examples of both models. Each time, Jeremy was very patient and accommodating, allowing me to spend as much time with the vehicles as necessary until I was satisfied with my decision. I'm positive I'm not his favorite customer (I probably called him every week for the past few months), but he made time for me even though he's very busy. It's no surprise he's going to break into the list of top 30 Audi salespersons in the nation this year. He's that good, and I know I'm not the only person planning on being a repeat customer for a long, long time.

When looking for a TT, there was nothing on the lot that matched the color and options I wanted, and he quickly found a match at a dealership 350 miles away and arranged for an immediate transfer. When it came time to discuss pricing (on both purchases), Jeremy was very reasonable and fair and I walked away feeling like I got a good deal. I think the high sales volume at Jim Ellis Audi gives them better selection and a larger inventory than other dealerships, and it certainly shows in the number of allocations they get from the factory. If you want to special order a car, I discovered nobody in town has as many allocations as Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta. Probably one of the reasons APR orders so many cars from Jim Ellis. A big plus is their fleet of 70 Audi loaner cars for service customers (instead of rental cars offered at some other places).

So if you're in the market for an Audi in the Atlanta area, I highly recommend asking for Jeremy McLean at Jim Ellis Audi of Atlanta (Peachtree Industrial Blvd location). He can be reached directly at 770-454-5914, and tell him Ben Trapp sent you as a mutual courtesy. I won't be in the market for another Audi for a few years, but I'm sure he'll appreciate the references and remember me when the time comes to pull the trigger on another car. Nobody should have to suffer an unpleasant car buying experience, and hopefully this recommendation will help one of you become another happy Audi owner.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:33 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Awesome, another Mk2 TT to hang out with! Thanks for sharing and glad they took good care of you.

Hope to see you around at some of our club events.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:51 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll monitor this forum for the next event and will try to make it for sure.