Thanks to Butler Tire Doraville for letting me wind up over 170mph and doing a great job...

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2003, 06:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Max'sCoupeGT

So, give us a call!!!!! I'll hook you up I promise! Be absolutely sure that you ask for Craig or Kevin when you call, as some of my sales guys don't have club-specific pricing.

Thanks again for your support!

-Craig
Old 01-17-2003, 09:03 AM

Default Reply from a poor liar...

I didnt have anything against you, but now I do.

So what do you use those paint cans for?
What company do you use for wheels?
How are you going to know what Red told me?!
You cant even pick up on techs walking past the counter into the waiting room and having a conversation with a customer, who gets $20 out of their wallet and gives it to the tech, who walks back by the counter, out the door, and begins to paint that customers calipers. Or maybe it was a one time thing with me, who knows. My point is, how are you going to know what Red said to me outside in the parking lot behind my car while looking in the trunk?
The only other option to me being right is that I'm an unmotivated liar. So, I'm a liar now... that's not cool with me. I pride myself on the fact that I NEVER lie. I have things called MORALS, but you wouldn't know anything about those and that's a lesson for a different day
And not long after you told me I had lied, you're hinting at me being poor too. This is great! I'm glad you made that assumption for everyone that reads this. Yes, I am poor. So what? I need tires too. Why dont you put a sign up in your window saying "POOR PEOPLE NOT WELCOME" if you dont want my friends and I going there! Or do you like to wait for us to get to the counter and bring it to our attention that we dont have money to burn?
No, I dont like to pay fees that were not discussed when I agreed to have work done (remember that I'm poor and have to budget my spending). And it wasnt a few bucks extra by the way. He changed the price from $65 to $179 for the AWS align. And let me remind you that it was AFTER they had started work before he changed the price. It wouldnt have been an issue if I had known about the price change before hand. It just would have been a high price and nothing more. Let me say it again b/c you cant seem to grasp this: I'm bringing this up b/c he changed the price in the middle of the job, after we had agreed on a price, and buy more than a few dollars.

I love to argue with you. You're such a salesman... In your reply to what I said to MaxcoupGT (not you!) alone you plugged your shop 9 times. The only reply to Wades topic that you didnt try to talk-up your shop or sell something is the one I'm replying to now, and in that you made a total *** of yourself and pissed me off. HA! The next time you reply, try not to sell anything and actually do an effective job of defending yourself/store. I know a lot of people like you and your store. You guys do good work. The point of this all is that I dont like your shop because of certain salesmen that treated me bad twice, your prices are high (you got to pay to play, remember), and I was informing someone else to be careful. after all, this forum was made to give advice, not for a business to butt into everything and try to sell stuff. I was not trying to pick a fight, you did that on your own.

I'd love to pick your messages apart and make you look bad some more, but I have to go to work now. Thanks for setting me up with a chance to bash your store. Too bad I dont have a store you can bash. Then this would be just like highschool.
Dont worry, my poor friends and I stay far far away from your store. You dont have to warn me about that.
Cant wait till the next GTG. Maybe you could bring Red with you.

I'm probably making this all up. Who's ever heard of a dishonest salesman anyway!?!
Thanks again,
unmotivated liar/poor person
Old 01-17-2003, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Will do. I'm picking up the new rubber this weekend.
Old 01-17-2003, 01:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Okay fellas...

Let's have a good clean fight. No hitting below the belt, when I step in to break you up, dont swing! When you hear the bell, come out fighting! Now shake hands and return to your corners!

DING!
Old 01-17-2003, 03:38 PM

Default Re: You have so much to say, why not call me???

That's more like it. That's a much better reply. You didnt try to sell something and you didnt accuse me of making anything up.

so, let's agree to disagree. We can discuss this further at a GTG if you really want, but I have nothing to say to you. I never did. This is stuff that happened a long time ago and didnt involve you. I kept my mouth shut until you asked me to talk.

No thanks on the free alignment. I like to go to the Goodyear here in Kennesaw b/c they dont hassel me about anything and are really nice to poor people like me. Just remember, their are also many unhappy customers that you serviced or chased off all over Atlanta that stand behind ME and my opinion.

So where does the matietta Butler Tire take their wheels, and what is that spraypaint for?
Old 01-18-2003, 05:07 AM

Default from the general manager kevin, butler tire doraville to all audi members

I want to first tell everyone that I am an Audi owner, an 02 A4 1.8T Quattro, with 19 wheels, remus system, etc. I am not involved with your club to just sell things, but because I love the vehicle. By being with Butler Tire is just part of the territory. I have been with Butler Tire over 10 years, and in this industry for 16 years. I have never worked with one company that is so service and customer driven. I have worked for NTW, Dekalb and I know their system. Craig is the son of our owner , and any time anyone speaks out
against us its a normal reaction for him or anyone to make a commentin defense, even though I am not family, they treat me like family. I can tell everyone that I do not have any control over other locations actions, as in today's business , there are going to be times where some one is not happy on the service , I am very picky when I go somewhere on being treated right and I expect nothing than less from my team in Doraville, if they do not meet my high standards than they will not work here. The doraville store is the #2 store of all our locations, it was not like that before Craig and I took over 2 years ago. We did it by giving high quality service and awesome customer service. We have never bragged on being the cheapest and our mission is not to be the cheapest, but there is a value on that, you chose to drive an audi, why?, quality, I can buy a honda alot cheaper. I will tell everyone in this club that the Doraville is th HQ for the audi, BMW,S2000 Club, their forums can tell you what Doraville is made of, I will tell you that at our store in Doraville, Craig and I put those standards in place every day, I am sorry that your member had a bad experience at the other location, I cannot control that, but in Doraville no one will leave her not happy,no exceptions!!, as for Craig, I have never heard anything bad said about him, is loves taking care of people and is involved with the BMW club, knows is stuff and has his heart and soul in this, I am very proud to have him on my team, he is a great individual. If any one ever thinks they are treated wrong from us or any location please call me in person at Doraville, Hopefully you all will come here, there are some audi members that come her and love it, but I will let them speak for theirselves, again we never intended to start a war, I enjoyed meeting you all last Sunday, and we are going to sponsor some events this year.

Kevin Ingold
General Manager/ Ddoraville
Old 01-18-2003, 11:29 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Whoa! This thread got a little out of control. My $.02 -- (somewhat long)

I used to go to "the big chain" tire store. Before recent tire needs, I asked around, and a key player at Jim Ellis recommended these guys.

In the last month, I've done complete new shoes on the A6 and the Boxster, and a weight removal and rebalance on the A8 (previous owner had let another tire shop put crimp-on weights on the outside of the wheel! Yecch!). Kevin and the crew at Butler Tire Doraville were great to work with, got things done quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the results.

Now here's the part that really got my attention. While getting the two Audis done early on a Friday morning over the holidays, I had an impromptu conversation out front with one of their shop techs. The guy didn't know me from Adam.

We were talking about car and tires, and his comment was, paraphrasing, "these guys are great to work for, the owners know the business, come to the shop and get their hands dirty to show the young guys the ropes. If I need new tools or a new piece of equipment, they buy it." He then proceeded to tell me about all the high-tech, high-dollar tire equipment they had just gotten and were about to get.

When a shop tech (not a sales rep) makes an unsolicited comment like that, it gets my attention.

In summary, Gentleman, you get what you pay for. I like what I see, I'll go back.
Old 01-18-2003, 04:40 PM

Default no kidding.

I wasnt trying to start anything and I NEVER said they dont do good service.

I've never even been to the Doraville store, only the Marietta location. I dont even know where Doraville is, but I'm sure they do just as good of a job down there as the one near me. If Red doesn't work there I may actually like going there; however, I'll never know.

If you have the $, I cant think of any place around to get your car pampered that much when it comes to wheels and tires. When I went there I didnt have the $ and Red was an *** to me because of it. End of story.
Old 01-19-2003, 08:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default "Red"

That's friggin hilarious, Red...what a nickname.
Old 01-22-2003, 12:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Another balancing shot.

Looks like te front wheels are not spinning. :0

Quick Reply: Thanks to Butler Tire Doraville for letting me wind up over 170mph and doing a great job...