Test Forum B5 FAQ

Differences between dealership service

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2023, 02:48 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Differences between dealership service

Wow! So Audi Peoria really dropped the ball on anything service related. They never even called the Audi Pure Protection to get two issues covered and never bothered to follow up with me. The Peoria GM had to finally do the grunt work. I just dropped it at Audi North Scottsdale today and the service care and communication is 1000% better. I even got a 2023 Q5 loaner! The work will cost 5k to complete IF warranty doesn’t cover but the service advisor assured me these are normal wear and tear issues. They are sending out an inspector due to the high costs of this claim. 🫣

so my question is this: Audi dealership based service must have different levels of qualifications and services provided because the first dealership didn’t even find issues #3&4 but Scottsdale did. I believe I’m in good hands now but what does a non car expert look for to ensure quality goes beyond the flashy building? What is my next step if the Audi Care denies any of the issues? Can someone dispute their decision?
*whew I’m glad I spent 3k on extended warranty at purchase of my certified Q5*. I’m making money on this!
Old 03-18-2023, 10:59 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't know all the differences but I lease my care because it allows me the peace of mind, affordability, and safety as a woman. I will list the plans I have below. Things will happen and I don't have to deal with the headache or huge cost. I think Audi Care is mainly for service/mileage maintenance. When I got my windows tinted it messed up the passenger door and it couldn't be opened from the inside. Audi was able to replace the cable at no charge. This would not have been covered under Audi Care.

+ Audi Care
+ Ultra Plus MasterTech Vehicle Warranty
+ Audi Pure Protection Platinum (Tire & Wheel, Dent, Key & Windshield Protection) + Cosmetic Wheel