TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006
View Poll Results: 2006 TT CLICKING NOISE WHILE DRIVING FORWARD?
Strut mount/bushing?
0%
?
0%
?
0%
?
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

2006 Audi TT Quattro Special Edition CLICKING NOISE?! Lots of QUESTIONS, pls. HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2024, 02:59 AM
IMAUDI…

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Audi TT Quattro Special Edition CLICKING NOISE?! Lots of QUESTIONS, pls. HELP!

3.2 V6 Special Edition.. Desperately need to Determine if this is post facelift? Or Any help to order the Right passenger side, lower front honeycomb bumper cover. ( Drivers side shown in pic) I’ve considered replacing with ones that allow me to install fog lights. But no seller on eBay seems to know what cover I need??

2006 Audi TT Special Edition? Is CLICKING NOISE when driving STRAIGHT? but slowly. Has a clicking noise. Was suggested was my strut bushing? Does that seem correct? And how to upgrade stereo, phone calls over car speakers? without using bulky fm transmitter? And car has no iPod dock, no audio cord plug in? Why so little in what’s called Specia edition? Non electric seats, non heated seats? Crappy single disk cd player and no audio plus in ? No usb charging? URG!

Old 05-25-2024, 06:00 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JustJess

3.2 V6 Special Edition.. Desperately need to Determine if this is post facelift? Or Any help to order the Right passenger side, lower front honeycomb bumper cover. ( Drivers side shown in pic) I’ve considered replacing with ones that allow me to install fog lights. But no seller on eBay seems to know what cover I need??

2006 Audi TT Special Edition? Is CLICKING NOISE when driving STRAIGHT? but slowly. Has a clicking noise. Was suggested was my strut bushing? Does that seem correct? And how to upgrade stereo, phone calls over car speakers? without using bulky fm transmitter? And car has no iPod dock, no audio cord plug in? Why so little in what’s called Specia edition? Non electric seats, non heated seats? Crappy single disk cd player and no audio plus in ? No usb charging? URG!
Why did you get one when those things weren't in it?
it's a 26yo platform and an 18yo vehicle.
Mine has all those things. Except for the electric seat adjustments.
You ever heard of a "cigarette lighter adapter" for your usb cable to charge your phone hun?
It'll only cost maybe $5,000 to update yours..
At least its not 5 figures.
yet.