TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Any know what's going on with Autobahn Internation, from whom I ordered caliper paint for my EBCpads

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2000, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any know what's going on with Autobahn Internation, from whom I ordered caliper paint for my EBCpads

I placed an order for caliper paint with Autobahn International in early Sept, and when it failed to arrived, I gave them a call. I was told by a pleasant-sounding woman that she would look into it and give me a call the next working day.

A few days later, no call from the woman, I called again, and this time spoke with a nice-sounding man who said he would absolutely positively look into the problem and call me the next day. Next day, no call.

I let a few days pass, and yesterday I gave them a call--actually, three calls--but each time all I could reach was voicemail. Now, today, calling the same number I'm told the voice mail is full. Looks like Autobahn International isin trouble, and my $60, which they were very quick to charge to my credit card, is gone.

I got the recommendation for Autobahn Int'l, btw, from the A4 forum.

Anyone know an alternate source for caliper paint, preferably from a solvent firm?
Old 09-28-2000, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Any know what's going on with Autobahn Internation, from whom I ordered caliper paint for my EBC

What color are you looking for? I have the yellow that I never put on. I will sell for $25.00. Otherwise try www.optauto.com they also sell it.

If you are looking for Red goodluck. Last time I checked it was back ordered for 2 months.<ul><li><a href="http://www.optauto.com">http://www.optauto.com</a</li></ul>
Old 09-28-2000, 06:12 PM

Default I have the same problem. They charged me $465 on my credit card 2 months ago. I never got the...

parts I ordered. They won't credit back my account. I can't even get a hold of them anymore. I wrote a letter to my credit card company, but I don't know what else I can do to get that money back. Any suggestions? (other than do not buy from Autobahn International)?