TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

APR Group Update for those of you that missed it...the # of emails i have tells me some of you did..

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2000, 02:20 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APR Group Update for those of you that missed it...the # of emails i have tells me some of you did..

Chris started calling everyone that ordered spare ECU's from them on Friday, if you did order a spare ECU and didnt get a call, dont worry, its kinda hard to call and actaully contact about 50 people in one day. As for the people that didnt order a spare ECU, he will be calling all of you probably next week. Sorry for how long this has taken, but the guys at APR were out of town on buisness for about half the time since i started this...so it was a matter of bad timing. If you want, i will be on AIM "poslpug1" from early afternoon until late from today till wednesday for any other questions. or you can email if you dont have AIM.