TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Audi-tt.org Merchandise

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-1999, 01:38 PM
Jim S

Default Audi-tt.org Merchandise

Say, when are we gonna get some cool golf shirts and license plate frames over here!?!? I'll help out if the audi-tt.org founders need some!<p>Jim S.
Old 06-21-1999, 05:41 PM
Larry Guzin

Default Custom License Plate Frames

I'm lucky to own a couple of concours winning Morgan sports cars, along with NM TT 66/100. My expert Morgan body man, "Charlie", who's an old time hot rodder and an artisan, is interested in producing aluminum license plate frames for TT owners. He wishes to mimic the fuel filler surround, with a milled aluminum frame and identical bolts. These frames won't be cheap but they'll be spectacular, knowing Charlie's abilities and dedication to perfection!
Old 06-21-1999, 06:53 PM
Matt Harris

Default Re: Custom License Plate Frames

Larry, a great idea. The number and proportions of the boltheads would be critical,as well as the shape, thickness, and width of the frame. Additionally, the durability of the finish on the aluminum is extremely important. Let us see a sketch, or better yet, a picture of a prototype!
Old 06-21-1999, 07:28 PM
Gong Szeto

Default Re: Audi-tt.org Merchandise

er, uh, i feel a little guilty about this, but...<p>i have a really cool TT golf cap (dark black with TT insignia stitched in front) as well as a racing red two-pocket anorak with "TT Test Team" insignia on the sleeve.<p>my girlfriend is a journalist and they are press promo type things.<p>i really don't know where you can buy them (nor does she) but they *do* exist and they're pretty cool.<p>maybe the audi dealers will start carrying them - i know land rover does(my past 4x4 life).<p>gs.
Old 06-21-1999, 09:42 PM
John P.

Default Gong--I know where to get TT (not "audi-tt.org") merchandise . . .

like your cap. Actually, I have one, too. Visit Bellavia Audi's site ("www.bellaviaaudi.com") & go to "Audi store." There's a decent selection of TT merchandise to choose from. I received my TT cap after a several-week wait due to back order, but I finally have it. <br>Now all I need is my 225 bhp TT & I'll be set.<br>John P. (1988 Volvo 760 Turbo [stop laughing], and months away from TTrue happiness.)
Old 06-22-1999, 04:31 AM
SAF

Default Re: Audi-tt.org Merchandise

I got a really nice heavyweight, grey T-shirt with the red TT logo stitched on the upper left. My dealer carried that, and the hats and a $175 TT wristwatch, coffee mugs, two sizes of TT model cars (the $49 one has working doors and hood and hatch),assorted key fobs, etc.
Old 06-22-1999, 05:50 AM
Sean

What's a ballpark on the price?
Old 06-22-1999, 06:47 PM
Gong Szeto

Default oh - yes i see now - it would help if i actually

<br>
Old 06-24-1999, 11:10 AM
Mark

I'd be interested if the price is reasonable.
Old 06-24-1999, 06:15 PM
Dave Warmund

Default I'd take one too...

Great idea if executed well.

Quick Reply: Audi-tt.org Merchandise