TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Black TT?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-1999, 07:45 PM
Rik

Default Re: Black TT?

I am a HUGE BLACK Color fan. My last 3 cars have been black to prove that point.<br>I don't mind the increased washing time involved at all. <br>That being said, Providence made me chose silver. I waivered many times, But stayed with the silver. On delivery day, there was 2 TTs there. one black & my silver.<br>I am now extremely happy I stayed with the silver. No second guessing at all.<br>The Lake Silver Blend is a stunning shade.<br>All this of course IMHO.<br>Rik
Old 06-01-1999, 05:33 AM
Ed

Default Re: Black TT?

I have a black one. It definately looks more aggressive then the silver or blue. I really like the way all of the black trim on the front of the car blends in. I just took the car on a long road trip thru northern Michigan, and planned on taking a ton of photos. When I made my first stop (100 miles from the nearest K-Mart) I discovered the battery in my camera was dead! The car performed flawlessly, and you'll have to trust me that it looked great too!<p>Ed
Old 06-02-1999, 07:54 PM
Carl

Default Tiebreaker - result is Lake Silver

I was right down the middle myself between black or silver. I actually touched the black one with my name on it and PASSED to wait another 3 months for a silver. And I am one who always believed that all cars should be black, period. The tiebreaker? I figure the silver to be cleaner and worth about 20 degrees on a hot summer day.<p>But it's not an easy choice, you're not alone. And truth be told, if denim blue were the only color? I wouldn't buy a TT, imho. Yuck.