TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Brochures for the TT and TTs

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-1999, 10:22 AM
chris short

Default Brochures for the TT and TTs

I'm going to Zurich March 8th iwill endevour to bring back as much information as possible,anyone want a brochure,i'll get a few and post them on, purely first come first served, i'll get as much information on the TTS as my friend mark is going to try and order one when we are there,or the Quattro,
Old 02-23-1999, 12:34 PM
Gary Martin

Default Re: Brochures for the TT and TTs

Chris<p>I am trying to get a brochure out of Audi UK for the TT but they refuse to send me one because they have temporarily closed the UK Audi TT car list and, on this basis, will not send me a brochure (have you ever heard anything so ridiculous!) so, if you can get a brochure and send it on I would be most grateful. I can be contacted at my email id for details if you are able to send me one.<p>Regards<br>Gary
Old 02-23-1999, 12:56 PM
Rob

Default Just go into a show room

I went into the Audi show room in Swindon and picked a glossy up for the TT, very nice it is to. Big fat square thing with lots of pictures. <p>To be fair though all of the pictures I have already seen on the WEB in different corners, the only bit of interest is the tech spec, see Philips mail for the main bits of this;<br> <br>http://www.audi-tt.org/forums/bbs/991/messages/391.shtml<p>I am very happy that the UK spec 225 Quattro comes loaded with so much. The only extra I want is the BOSE sound system & cd changer. Perhaps the option on the 16" or 17" would have been nice, those 17"s sound bumpy from what I've heard..<p>Is there any thing in particular anyone wants me to look at in the UK Brochure ??
Old 02-23-1999, 04:45 PM
Brad Willis

Default Get your own by mail from Germany

If you look at my posting from a few days back entitled, "Very nice new brochure from Audi" and follow the link, they will likely mail you one. They sent me a very nice European TT brochure in English directly from Ennigerloh.
Old 02-24-1999, 03:32 AM
Leila Anderson

please please please send me a brochure.Ive just seen the TT today at Bramshaws garage in Bournmeouth. It has sold but he gets another in tomorrow. However ive just seen the pictures on the net of the roadster(cabriolet) oh wow. <p>please could you see if they have anything on that,good luck in Zurich.<p>Miss L Anderson<br>27 church road, ferndown, dorset bh22 9es
Old 02-24-1999, 05:45 AM
Gary Martin

Default Re: Just go into a show room

Rob<p>I will do that - I am in the States at the moment and back in the UK for limited amounts of time but I will try when I am back.<p>Like you, the options I am looking at are the BOSE system, CD changer and the Metallic paint. Share your concern on the 17" wheels - the 6 spoke on trhe 16" would be good.
Old 02-24-1999, 06:15 AM
R

<br>Was it RHD ?? I haven't seen a UK spec TT yet, what model was it ??