TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Buying a TT!!! Does anybody know Atlanta dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2000, 05:39 PM
Guillermo

Default Buying a TT!!! Does anybody know Atlanta dealers?

I've decided to buy a TT (if I can get my hands on one). I currently live in Austin but I'm moving to Atlanta in August/September. I'd like to have it by the time I move out there. Does anybody know any Atlanta dealers? Can I get it MSRP with the options I want? How long will that take (I don't mind waiting a few months? I'd appreciate any tips...
Old 01-22-2000, 06:49 PM
Mark Fletcher

Default Re: Buying a TT!!! Does anybody know Atlanta dealers?

I bought mine from Audi of North Atlanta in Roswell. Had excellent service.
Old 01-23-2000, 05:20 PM
darcyb

Desert Green 180FWD TT all options but the phone.
Audi of North Atlanta in Roswell, 770-625-8486, Salesman David Welch the best guys to deal with, excellent service and sales management, it would take me to long to describe all the great things these guys did for me since I order my TT, November 99. Jim Ellis VW/Audi/Porche I would not go there or take my TT there if it was the last standing Audi dealership in America. It is my understanding that they are getting lots of TT's in every month some pre-ordered some bonus cars since they have been saling so well. Trust me give these guys a call you will not regret.

Darcyb
Old 01-23-2000, 07:23 PM
Bobby

I'll back that up. A friend of mine bought an A4 from Audi of North Atlanta and put me in touch with David Welch when I got bit by the TT bug. I got excellent, straight forward service. Now all I've got to do is hold out 'til April for my TT.

Avoid Jim Ellis. I've got a number of friends who own VWs and Audis who speak very poorly of them.

BP
Old 01-27-2000, 06:57 PM
Road Queen

Hey! Thanks, guys! I'm supposed to order mine from Jim Ellis TOMORROW!! I'll check out N. Atl.