TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Can anyone recommend a good source for spare floor mats?

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-1999, 09:47 AM
Joe

Default Can anyone recommend a good source for spare floor mats?

I'd like to get a set for the winter, so the originals don't get too dirty.... Thanks!
Old 11-29-1999, 11:43 AM
Andy Hedin

Default Clair Parts Express (link)

.<ul><li><a href="http://www.clair.com/parts/index.html">Clair Parts Express</a></li></ul>
Old 11-29-1999, 12:34 PM
smiTTy

Default Re: Can anyone recommend a good source for spare floor mats?

I always order a set of front & rear floor mats for my new cars (to be placed over the original factory mats) from a company called Bekkers Imports. I can't find their phone # right at this moment but I'm sure that they have a website. Also--they always advertise in European Car magazine, so look for their ads there.

Anyway--they make top-quality custom mats for ANY car in ANY color with ANY logo desired sewn in. Their mats are made of thick, resilient carpet with a (truly!) non-slip backing and are "custom-cut" to fit your car perfectly. Since I was their 1st TT client, they used Audi's very own floor template to guarantee an EXACT fit, front and rear. They are all set to cut more now. A very rich appearence all for just $89.00!

I have solid black (no logos) mats on top of my ebony factory mats in front right now. The alum. bits are really set off now! Finally, mats for the rear, too. (I usually prefer black so as to not show any dirt, grease, etc...)

I would recommend this company's mats to anyone, without any reservations. Nice stuff! Call them.