TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Can anyone suggest a good place to get an alignment done in Atlanta? Unfortunately,

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 09:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone suggest a good place to get an alignment done in Atlanta? Unfortunately,

the TT continues to suck money...

Had it in for a new clutch this week, also needed a right axle shaft and front upper strut bushing. When the guy got into it, he thought the cam tensioner seal was leaking, but found it was the cam tensioner that is cracked. I think we are nearing $4000??? (I haven't added it all up...)

Anyway, he can't do an alignment, and I plan to leave at 7 am Monday for Atlanta. I will be there on Tuesday and figure I could have it done that day before leaving Wednesday to make my way to TT East.

Suggestions?

PS: I know little to nothing about what all the above means, so don't go asking technical questions... :-)
Old 07-19-2008, 04:14 PM
AudiWorld Awesome User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Butler Tire: the Marietta office is real good, knows most of us Audi-philes.

Jo-
Drop me a line and I can try and give you directions. Pretty easy right off I-75, north of the I-285 (northside connection) a few miles.

Good bunch: do serious high end work.

I won't be in town or I'd squire you about. But if you want a local contact, LMK and I'll connect you to a local Cherokee Chapter person who can answer questions and give local insights.

I'm up in Chattanooga through Thursday, driving to Bristol VA Thursday night, and hope to caravan with a few TN gang Friday into Snowshoe. LMK if I can help.

TED