TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Can you be addicted before your TT even reaches deilvery? (more)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-1999, 07:00 AM
Joe

Default Can you be addicted before your TT even reaches deilvery? (more)

I am on the verge of requiring a 12-step program. I haven't even driven a TT since my last test drive four months ago...but I can HEAR the thing and FEEL the shifter. I've dreamed that I was driving it (as in, driving it WAS the dream) for the past two nights. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-1999, 08:40 AM
John TT

Default Re: Can you be addicted before your TT even reaches deilvery? (more)

I put my deposit down on a 225Q on May 17 (it was hard to get the dealer to admit that engine was in the plans back then). Basically, my wife thinks that I talk more about the TT and look forward to next delivery next Spring more than I did for our wedding - which was last October!!! Right now I can visualize the iron ore which will become my TT somewhere in Eastern Europe (maybe the Ukraine) close to being mined, where it will then be made into steel, rolled, and shipped to Germany for production hopefully sometime next March. I can also visualize the cows which shall become my black leather seats gracefully grazing in the Bavarian countryside ...... I.e., the answer is yes.