TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Ciao U'loumos e' Ladonnas Jack Handy's deep thought "Vortex vs Audiworld"

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ciao U'loumos e' Ladonnas Jack Handy's deep thought "Vortex vs Audiworld"

Well, not sure how deep...ha ha
I like to think I'm a people person. I like to think I give folks the benefit of the doubt. What i've notice perusing the posts on these sites is kind of interesting from a sociological standpoint. I started as a GTI enthusiast and will always be. With that being said, I've obviously gained quite a bit from the vortex. Since then, I've graduated to the TT. Obviously a common transition as the platforms are quite similar. With that being said, I feel that sometimes it's a bit intimidating to post on this forum since it seems the skill set/knowledge base is was above par. I'm not sure why things got so bad for the experts here to spend a larger percentage of there time/knowledge here. It just seems like a shame that it has to be that way. That's my rant. Hopefully, berlintex wall will come down again someday! arrividerci ciao ciao
Old 08-22-2008, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default It's simply that many on this board have been here FAR longer than the TT board has been on Vortex

it was formalized when Fourtitude.com was created - but by then - many had been on this board for several years - including myself. Fourtitude.com is populated with more recent owners - whereas many here have had their TT since the first came out or are on their second TT - like myself.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:08 PM

Default I agree with the intimidating facotr, but 9/10 you get your answer

So fast that you just wear the noob hat with pride.

That being said I'm pretty much a sponge soaking up anything I can get my mind on.