TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Comparisons not needed...TT is in a class by itself

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-1999, 05:27 AM
STTeve Rabi

Default Comparisons not needed...TT is in a class by itself

Why compare? For every poster who says the (blank) can outperform (blank) and the TT is (blank) when it comes to (blank)...I think you get the idea...there will be someone else who will say the opposite or defend another point of view. Yes, this IS the place to do that. But it won't make the TT any better or less than great in our owner/enthusiast eyes. So, my question, again, is simply: why compare?<br>I'd rather hear success stories, public perception of the vehicle, ongoing problems, owner advice, and assist those who want to learn more and become part of our group. Now, I am sure they'll be some who agree and some who won't agree...oh, well.
Old 08-06-1999, 06:14 AM
Stephen

Default hey everybody lets not compare, lets talk about WWII !!!!!!!!! just kiddin nt

nt
Old 08-06-1999, 07:06 AM
SR...found that remark funny...now let's move

Default Re: hey everybody lets not compare, lets talk about WWII !!!!!!!!! just kiddin nt

nt
Old 08-06-1999, 07:18 AM
RobbyK

Default Re: Comparisons not needed...TT is in a class by itself

You ask why we are comparing?<p>Well, here's what I have to say...we compare because we have egos and personally I enjoy having my ego about my car and it's fun to get everybodies ego together to defend the fact that we have the baddest, fattest, most superior car on the road!! <br>Sure there are cars out there that'll put the TT to shame (too few to mention of course) but it's still nice to revel in the "I am the ruler of the road" attitude none the less. <p>Robby
Old 08-06-1999, 08:47 AM
sounds like penis envy to me (nt)

(nt)
Old 08-06-1999, 08:54 AM
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me...

(nt)
Old 08-06-1999, 08:56 AM
Denny

Since I don't have one, I'll have to take your word as you seem to an advanced degree in P.E.!! (nt)
Old 08-06-1999, 10:03 AM
His car is an extension...bred by My mother the ca

nt