TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

To driver of silver TT on 287North in NJ

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-1999, 07:32 AM
Kurt Alexander

Default To driver of silver TT on 287North in NJ

I was the driver of the other Silver TT you saw this morning. If you had an emergency, please disregard the following: You drive like a complete *******. Rush hour traffic is not the place to show off with excessive speed, cutting people off, forgetting about blinkers, ect... I was cut off yesterday by a driver that seemed irate at me for no reason...I now think this was a case of mistaken identity, as he mistook my TT for yours, since we seem to drive the same stretch of road. Just a little reminder that you are not the only person on the road, ********.
Old 10-21-1999, 07:45 AM
"D"Head

Default Nice vernacular!

It's Mr. to you.
Old 10-21-1999, 08:10 AM
Mark Antonaccio

Default Re: To driver of silver TT on 287North in NJ

Hey... I'm the Denim Blue TT on 287N in NJ, and I must be seeing one of you guys... anyway be nice to each other!
Old 10-21-1999, 11:52 AM
Kurt

Default Being nice

In reality, Mark, I am one of the most easygoing guys around, and I enjoy a thrilling ride. However, there is a place for it, and as you know, 287 in the morning isn't the place to drive like an idiot. This guy was a menace to everyone on the road, and it is a miracle he didn't cause an accident. When I say he was cutting people off, I mean blue smoke from braking tires was coming off the cars this guy was cutting off. That is unacceptable.
I hope you are enjoying your denim blue TT, though!! There is a black one that comes out of the Bernardsville area onto 287 as well.
Old 10-22-1999, 04:39 AM
GO TT

Default He may not be the only driver on the road, but I however......(more)

seem to be the only "driver" on the road in IL. I refer to the rest of the left lane sloths as "anti-drivers". Maybe this guy is just annoyed at how badly most people handle the immense responsibility of driving. A few simple guidelines.
1)If you are doing 70mph on the expway, you are not the fastest driver on the road .Hence, move to your right.
2)If you have a family waiting at home that you are desparately trying to avoid, move to your right.
3)If you think it is your responsibility to control my speed, you are wrong. That is up to the men in blue.
4)If you are fearful of driving or just weak minded in genaral, stay in the right lane.
5)If you are passing someone, don't do it going 1mph faster than they are.
6)If you are over 65 and are not as keen and sensible as you once were, stay in the right lane.
I could go on for days but I think you get the just of it. Some people may have all day to clog up the roadways, I however do not. Signed what most would consider an *******, but what I consider a capable driver