TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Forum observations from a lightweight poster...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Forum observations from a lightweight poster...

My take on the so called changes that have occurred to this forum can be contributed to the fact that our beloved TT has not gone through any major changes since its introduction. And do to this; off topic posts have become the norm.

Off-topic posts should not be looked at as a bad thing because these off-topic posts are keeping this portion of AW thriving and the friendships created intact until the next generation TT hits.

With so many fellow TTers reaching 50,000 miles and even a few reaching 100,000 miles, how many on topic posts can we continue to have? Most of the issues with this generation of TT and the aftermarket components offered have been covered and covered more then once.

For recent TT buyers, a good use of the search function will answer the majority of questions they have.

With the 3.2L version on its way, we should begin to see more tech (on) topics posts once again.

Honestly, this forum and the enthusiasts that inhabit it are first rate. Where else could TT-East & West have grown out of?

The only suggestion I have is that egos need to be checked at the door. That's my take on this from a lightweight poster.
Old 03-09-2003, 06:15 PM
AudiWorld Founder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you

See you at TT-East.