TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

FREE after rebate MAF Sensor Cleaner by CRC

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 11:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREE after rebate MAF Sensor Cleaner by CRC

Thought I'd share this with you guys cuz I know how troublesome our MAFs can be. It's on page 5 of the pdf ad!

Detail product information.

CRC Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner is the safe and effective alternative to "underground" methods of MAF sensor cleaning. Don't us aggressive chemicals like brake parts cleaners or carburetor cleaners on MAF sensors. These can cause serious damage to sensitive parts. Use CRC MAF Sensor Cleaner -- It's the right product for the job! It safely and easily cleans the MAF hotwires and electrical components without damage to the wires or plastic housing. Cleaning is simple, safe and fast. The whole job should take less than 10 minutes!

Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner benefits and features:

Safely cleans and protects MAF Sensors
Plastic-safe and leaves no residue
Increases horsepower
Decreases hesitation and pinging
Improves fuel economy and MPG
Reduces rough idle
Use every time you clean or change your air filter<ul><li><a href="http://www.cskproshop.com/downloads/july_august_hot_deals.pdf">Linkity Link!</a></li></ul>
Old 08-26-2006, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default If you have a broken sensor In MAF,

no matter how much you spray on the MAF cleaner the MAF will not work. I know this because after I had cleeaned my Nuespeed filter with the the K&amp;N cleaner and recharger kit my MAF was uncleanable and un fixable. I strongly recommend not recharging any filters for the intake after cleaning. If any of the oils from the recharger gets sucked into the MAF you could kiss you MAF sensor good bye. I replaced my MAF two days ago and so far all is well.