TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

guess the "HOT" new TT site wasn't that hot.

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2004, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't we all just... get along? ; )
Old 11-12-2004, 11:27 PM

Default Re: Why did you delete your post, if you are so adamant?

sorry but i dident deleted it, some one els took it away
Old 11-12-2004, 11:51 PM

Default Re: I dont like the way it fisses out to everything..

Pleas donīt give me a hard time here, u pick on me becuse i wrote "hot" in the titel...
It seems to be tru what the say about u americans here in Europe, That they are a mean peopel with the Bush i the front, and no one here has done nothing to prove that itīs wrong what the say about the Americans, almost all of u sems to have a need to pick on everything so i better stick to all the friendly forums i Europe, Congratulations!! some of u have just confirm the bad reputation is tru!<ul><li><a href="http://d1517987.u42.surftown.se/project.htm">http://d1517987.u42.surftown.se/project.htm</a</li></ul>
Old 11-12-2004, 11:58 PM

Default Re: What are you trying to accomplish with your site?

But it has just started, i have a 6 month project that will be document on the site, its fore my friends i Europe and fore my Sponsors so they could follow my prodject week by week,
I just vanted too share it with u in the US but it seems that u are not intressed, so i keep it to the friendly Europeans insted
Old 11-13-2004, 12:19 AM

Default Couple things

1. It is not a bad site, but as he said.... it is a start. I may be missing some background why everyone is so frippin worked up over this..... There are tons of people here that post pics of their cars just to post pics. Nothing wrong with that at all. I don't understand rippin' on the poor guy's site for it, however, as I said, I do think I am missing some background here.
2. I don't care for the fizzing in and out either.
3. MIB- Why do you keep trying to make this a US vs Europe thing? ALL Europeans aren't going to like your site/car.... ALL Americans are not going to like your site/car.
Old 11-13-2004, 02:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I think you're missing the point here and It would seem ,from your coments that

You were expecting us to share your excitement over your "new and HOT" site but it turned out to be just another TT picture album, a good one that has promise but has a long way to go. Then for some reason you started antagonizing people here and got unfavorable replies because of it. Your site is a good start but I really think you should see what some of the other TT sites look like before you come here blowing your horn. Here's an example of what you are competing with(click on the link above the car below). It's one of many as I said before, in fact click on the links in Jeff's signature box for his sites, and find Steve Schwing's Fotki albums, they're visited so frequently he's made the top ten. Spend some time on this forum and do some homework, gather some ideas, listen to the feedback with an open mind and you should be able to put together a great site someday. As far as the American...European issue it appears to me that's your problem, if we seem mean to you then deal with it, don't start whining and crying that we don't like you. I for one am proud to be an American and will argue with anyone who has a problem with that. We are who we are like it or not!!!<ul><li><a href="http://www.ttgallery.fotki.com/">http://www.ttgallery.fotki.com/</a</li></ul>
Old 11-14-2004, 04:21 AM

Default Re: I think you're missing the point here and It would seem ,from your coments that

That site is NOT good its a lot of picīs and info but the web layout i really bad and i know many who think the same soo what,
Old 11-14-2004, 04:43 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Not everyone wants a Power Point presentation for a website....>

most of us see enough of those at work. Sometimes a straight forward approach that lets the viewer select what and how much info they want is best. As I said I don't think you understand what it is that people look for in a photo site or any website for that matter. But keep looking and maybe you'll figure it out someday. BTW Ed's website is one of the more popular TT sites so if it doesn't appeal to you or your "many" others then I guess it emphasizes the point I'm trying to get across, So here it is one last time. We were not impressed with your site, we offered some suggestions, and If you are smart enough to understand these, then maybe you'll come up with a decent site eventually. I'll be curious to see what your "site hit numbers" look like, if you're willing to reveal them in 30 days or 3 months or 6 months. Have a nice life.