TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Has anybody obtained/ordered/considered ordering Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for their TT?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 05:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anybody obtained/ordered/considered ordering Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for their TT?
Old 07-24-2000, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Has anybody obtained/ordered/considered ordering Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for their TT?

Have them in my wifes CRX and they are great (Cheaper than re-upolstering). Just got my brother in law a set for his CRX. I have been thinking about them for my Rover (I treat it like a real truck so it can get pretty abused) but the TT just looks so good in leather I keep bouncing back and forth. If you get some I'd really like a pic. Any thoughts on a color combo??
Old 07-24-2000, 07:47 PM

Default My TT is Lake Silver/Black lthr, so either all black, or black with custom silver or even red,

as red/silver match nicely, or black/blue. Have you seen their web-site? How about the Hawaiian-shirt floral patterns?

If they could do a custom design, I would probably opt for all black with a TT and four rings logo in red or silver.

How 'bout you?
Old 07-25-2000, 08:18 AM

Our's is Denim/Black so ditto on the all black. Maybe Black and Blue.
Old 07-29-2000, 11:08 AM

Default Re: Has anybody obtained/ordered/considered ordering Wet Okole neoprene seat covers for their TT?

Just recently received a set of covers from Wet Okole and they look great. I have a blk on blk TT Roadster, and ordered the covers with their light gray color set inside the standard black trim on the outside of the covers. Also had them put on the 4 Audi rings (an extra $40), they don't have a TT logo, but said if you're willing to provide the art they could do it.

Do have one problem though, I can't get the headrests removed to install the covers. Wet Okole has done installs on TT coupes where evidently they can remove the head rests to slide the covers over. If they don't come off, Wet Okole will have to cut the covers in a different pattern to allow for installation - be aware ahead of time.