TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Helllllloooooo America.....how are you all doing out there....here's a couple to start the week..

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helllllloooooo America.....how are you all doing out there....here's a couple to start the week..

JUST TO PROVE NOT ALL BLONDES ARE STUPID :

Dear Diary,

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive double-pane energy-efficient kind.

But this week I got a call from the contractor who installed them, complaining that his work had been completed a whole year ago, and I had yet to pay for them.

Boy oh boy, did we go around!! Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.

I proceeded to tell him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last year: namely, that in one year the windows would pay for themselves.

There was silence on the other end of the line, so I just hung up... and I have not heard back.

Guess I won that stupid argument!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default ...The Lone Ranger.....

The Lone Ranger was ambushed and captured by an enemy Indian war party.

The Indian Chief proclaims, "So, you are the great Lone Ranger. In honour of the Harvest Festival, you will be executed in three days. But, before I kill you, I will grant you three requests. What is your first request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse."

The Chief nods and Silver is brought before the Lone Ranger, who whispers in Silver's ear and the horse gallops away. Later that evening, Silver returns with a beautiful blonde woman on his back.

As the Indian Chief watches, the blonde enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The next morning the Indian Chief admits he's impressed. "You have a very fine and loyal horse but I will still kill you in two days. What is your second request?"

The Lone Ranger again asks to speak to his horse. Silver is brought to him, and he again whispers in the horse's ear. As before, Silver takes off across the plains and disappears over the horizon.

Later that evening, to the Chief's surprise, Silver again returns, this time with a brunette, even more attractive than the blonde. She enters the Lone Ranger's tent and spends the night.

The following morning the Indian Chief is again impressed. "You are indeed a man of many talents but I still kill you tomorrow. "What is your last request?"

The Lone Ranger responds, "I'd like to speak to my horse....alone."

The Chief is curious but he agrees and Silver is brought to the Lone Ranger's tent.

Once they're alone, the Lone Ranger grabs Silver by both ears, looks him square in the eye and says, "Listen very carefully you dumb *** horse. For the last time . . . BRING POSSEEEE!!!!"
Old 07-03-2006, 04:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Start the week? Huh? We're getting set to celebrate our independence from you. ;)

4 day weekend for many of us.
Old 07-03-2006, 04:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default LOL......I'm gonna be Billy-no-mates tomorrow then :( Are you gonna get

bladdered tomorrow then ?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:07 AM

4 day weekend?! BAH! It's a normal week for me. But I am going to see the fireworks in the city!
Old 07-03-2006, 05:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

You drew the short straw then SevenTTwo.....D'oh !
Old 07-03-2006, 05:36 AM
AudiWorld Super User

mornin,dave......the colonies are havin a party tomorroww!!
Old 07-03-2006, 05:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hey Sal......how's you today then ? Did you watch the football the weekend....

or should I say did you see England get robbed !! Glad to see Italy soar through to the Semi's though Sal....must be good news for you mate ;-)
Old 07-03-2006, 05:46 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default yeah,sorry bout merry ol england,I hate when a game is decided on kicks!!

we got to get past the host country!!!!and what about the brazil/france match!!!what a game!Zidane is incredible.......the brazilians were sleepwalking through that game
Old 07-03-2006, 05:58 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Well, providing the German's don't DIVE too much Italy shouldn't have any

problems IMO. I thought there was alot of diving going on in the Germany/Argentina game and didn't like it too much when the Argentians lost (nothing to do with the fact that I had a fiver on Argentina...LOL).

Those Brazilians were either caught sleeping, or just thought they were unbeatable. Zidane for the French was just amazing. That ball was just stuck to his feet...and the stuff he done with it makes him my favourite player of the World Cup (so far) - he's fantastic in my eyes. I hope France beat Portugal BIG time now ! And it said in the papers today that Ronaldo might not be let back in to Manchester United because Rooney would have to work along side him, and the trouble it could cause would be horrendous....so hopefully that will wipe the smile of his face. (hehe)

Quick Reply: Helllllloooooo America.....how are you all doing out there....here's a couple to start the week..