TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Hey all...just a quick reminder...I have 2-3 spots available in my 'Audiwhores' fantasy football...

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2008, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey all...just a quick reminder...I have 2-3 spots available in my 'Audiwhores' fantasy football...

league. If you visit the PNW-forum, you will see some very...shall we say...'spirited' conversations revolving around this league in the past.

It is WAY different than the Audiworld league (of which I also play in). This is mainly constituted of guys from the PNW who own Audis. There are a couple of non-Audi owners in there...but they all wish they owned an Audi...so we let them slide.

I'd like to get 2-3 guys or gals from my true Audiworld home (that would be this forum). I must advise you, however, there is no filter on smack-talk or language in this league. Say what you like. Respond however you like. There's only been on instance where we've threatened to boot somebody but it was WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY out of bounds.

So hit me up with an e-mail and give me a brief rundown of your experience level. I can tell you right now that it is VERY competitive. If you've never played before and are looking for a fun-loving league, I have other options for you, but this one is not it. All the players are either long-time veterans, or research-******. A casual gamer who knows football can do well for sure, but someone who isn't going to participate consistently all year long should look elsewhere.

The only thing we can't stand is a quitter. We have a guy in the league who has been in last place the last 3 years, but damn if he gives it his all and always knocks guys out of playoffs or something right at the end of the season. That's the kind of people we dig.

Thanks all!