TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Houston Get together w/Steve M @ Don McGill in Houston

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-1999, 09:15 AM
Crisp

Default Houston Get together w/Steve M @ Don McGill in Houston

This is just a question for the Houston people. Are you going to the Audi Quattro club meeting at Don McGill? <p>I gave Steve M my RSVP and I was interested in meeting other TT owners who frequent this board. The ones on this board, that I believe live in Houston, are SeanP, Dan Eggers, Julian D, SAF, and Future owner Janet L.
Old 06-29-1999, 09:29 AM
MICHAEL

Default Re: Houston Get together WHEN IS THE MEETING?

I live in Austin and had to drive to NC to get mine silver black TT. Would be interested in the meeting.
Old 06-29-1999, 10:03 AM
Julian D

Default Re: Houston Get together w/Steve M @ Don McGill in Houston

I am interested in getting together. For the record, I am #1 on the 180q list at Mahan Audi. So I probably won't be driving my car yet. Please repost the details of the time/place.<p>Regards<br>Julian D<br>future 180q owner<br>current Q45 and 325ic owner
Old 06-29-1999, 11:51 AM
STEVE MIKULA

YES THE MEETING WILL BE HELD HERE AT THE DON MCGILL PORSCHE/AUDI DEALERSHIP - DEPENDING ON THE ATTENDANCE IN EITHER THE CONFERENCE ROOM, OR OUR AIR-CONDITIONED SERVICE SHOP! SAT JULY 17TH FROM 10:00 TILL NOON WITH FOOD AND BEVERAGES, FUN, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE? PLEASE RSVP VIA E-MAIL OR PHONE - 281-493-1000 - THANKS STEVE PS. STARTING TO GET RSVP'S AND HAVN'T EVEN MAILED THE Q CLUB INVITATIONS OUT YET!
Old 06-29-1999, 12:04 PM
michael

Default When is the Houston meeting? nt

<br>nt
Old 06-29-1999, 12:19 PM
Crisp

Default Re: When is the Houston meeting? nt

See Steve M's response.<p>
Old 06-29-1999, 02:51 PM
SAF

Well if they'll let me in with just a FWD TT, I'd like to be there! But if it's as packed as the TT2000 Launch was, I'm going to demand a reserved parking space!
Old 06-29-1999, 04:39 PM
SeanP

Well, I was all excited, ready to RSVP, then I saw the date. That is the day I have to be in Dallas for a wedding. F@#K!! Oh well. Hope everyone has a good time. Me and my Denim blue TT will be cruising the streets of Big D. Sorry guys.
Old 06-29-1999, 04:55 PM
Janet Lawrence

Crisp...."future owner Janet" will be there! I sent Steve my RSVP via e-mail earlier today. I'm REALLY looking forward to meeting you guys AND seeing some of your TT's!! (And I'll check out my current status on the 180Q waiting list while I'm out at the dealership, Steve...you'd better warn Karl in advance!!)<p>Janet
Old 06-29-1999, 04:58 PM
Janet Lawrence

Aw, Sean....what a bummer that you can't be there!<p>Janet

Quick Reply: Houston Get together w/Steve M @ Don McGill in Houston