TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

I love my TT - that is all

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I love my TT - that is all
Old 02-15-2006, 12:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love your TT also.... do we have a problem here?
Old 02-15-2006, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

(what's up w/ that gas leak you had? OK now?)
Old 02-15-2006, 12:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

ha ha - ummmm, I hope not - lol
Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Funny thing was with that - just a loose clamp - all good now though
Old 02-15-2006, 12:45 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

whew...!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:01 PM

Default Same here...>>>

Every time I get in it, it is like I am transported to a different realm. I can remember when I first saw the TT at a local car race. I could not believe what I saw, and at that time there was no way I could afford one, it was merely a pipe-dream. I kept on thinking about it, lusting over it, etc...and my thoughts became reality a few years later. I still have to pinch myself that I have this car and am extremely blessed that I do. It is a temporary "thing" that I have, and will never know if I will have anything so nice again. I guess it is that that keeps me smiling knowing that I appreciate my car at this very moment, for there are many less fortunate in this world, and things could change in a blink of the eye. If I can swing it in the future, I will buy another TT (225) with low mileage and only drive it on special occassions. This car is definately going to be a collector down the road, and it is my intention to hand it down to my children so they can appreciate the awesome design of this car way after the end of its'production.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:15 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default WOW - Thanks Sully, for putting my feelings into words :) VERY LONG

I have to say that my story starts out kinda sad.

I lost my Mother a couple years ago. And with that loss, and it was a really tough loss because it was ALWAYS just me and my Mother, Dad left when I was 2, but with the loss I had a little cash too.

So I started test driving cars.

And, after driving a few Beemers (M3, 330xi and another one I dont remember) and driving a couple Honda's (the S2k as well as another newer sporty car, again I cant remember) and I also drove a few others that of course I dont remember as well, and after all that - it literally took about 6 months, I finally drove the TT.

Well, all I can say is when I hopped in I thought this thing had some personality - lots more than anything else I had driven, and not only that, once I got into turbo boost, I basically told the guy where do I sign, how much will it cost, and I will pay for it in full right now!

That was it, I was hooked, and then I found you guys and started modding - now it is all over - I will keep this car until the day I die, although I almost sold it once or twice, that will NEVER happen again.

Once again, I have to say, I LOVE MY TT!
Old 02-15-2006, 01:41 PM

Default Your welcome! ...>>>

and sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I can relate, I lost my mom two years ago coming up this May 18th. It is tough, I know, as you do too. I remember when I got the car driving over to the nursing home where my mom was. I gave here a ride in my car. Now she wasn't always lucid, as she had dementia that went along with her Parkinson's, but I remember seeing a smile on her face though riding in my car. She approved. At the same time she thought that all the money spent on the car may not have been wise. That is just a mother watching out for her little tadpole though. Man! You paid cash for your car? I am still strapped on payments! Hopefully out from under that soon.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

You're so funny Adam! =)

Quick Reply: I love my TT - that is all