TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

I nominate Brad Willis for President...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-1999, 07:39 PM
michael

Default I nominate Brad Willis for President...

of the TT Audi club. He has been most helpful.<br>Can you post a few of those brunette/blonde pictures? A little vicarious living is needed!
Old 05-09-1999, 07:49 PM
Paul

Default Second that nomitation

I think Brad has been a great resource for information and comments. He made waiting for the TT's arrival more tolerable. Though I have to admit that I found great humor in the fact that here is is one of our ringleaders and he had to wait until after everyone else got their cars before he got his. HA!
Old 05-09-1999, 07:50 PM
Brad Willis

Default Just keep me well stocked with interns and cigars and I'll be happy. Say, how about we launch a cruise missle at the BMW factory? (nt)

nt
Old 05-09-1999, 08:31 PM
Alfonso

Default Re: I nominate Brad Willis for President... me too....NT

Old 05-10-1999, 05:43 AM
PeTTer

Default Brad's got my vote too because . . . . .

Brad's a definate "enthusiast" as all of us are here. Brad legitimizes all of our excitement without making us feel guilty and over-involved. He has stirred excitement in me about this car from the get-go . . . .and best of all, responds to all direct E's in very helpful ways. So . . . .he's got my vote as well! Pete
Old 05-10-1999, 07:20 AM
Steve Z

Default I vote for Brad too...

Brad has always been helpful and generous with his knowledge,thanks Brad
Old 05-10-1999, 12:39 PM
jaydial

Default Re: Just keep me well stocked with interns and cigars and I'll be happy. Say, how about we launch a cruise missle at the BMW factory? (nt)

Count my vote for Brad Wilis too. As for launching the cruise missile at BMW...I think it is clear by now that Audi has already beaten us to that...and it's called the TT.
Old 05-10-1999, 01:34 PM
Kris_Shankar

Default Re: I vote for Brad too...

Brad,<br>you deserve to be pres of TT club. Also I want to congratulate you on your NM TT!! Good luck with it!!<br>I love the Nimbus Gray color!! Too bad it wont be available on regular TTs or will it ?<br>Maybe you can help me on something.<br>I ordered a 225TTQ and was told that the delivery is sometime spring 2000. Does that seem right?<br>Also I have no idea what that car will cost ? Does 36-37K sound about right!<br>I ordered trapper yellow and one of the readers told me it was dropped from the lineup. Is that true as well?<br>thanks<p>KRIS
Old 05-10-1999, 03:58 PM
vertigo

Default I nominate Barney the Purple Dinosaur (more...)

Yes, Brad is enthusastic<br>His enthusiasm borders bombastic<br>We like his pics,<br>and TT pic-up tricks,<br>and while my heart says yes, give us more...<br>can't beat that damn purple dinosaur [where is that mascot pic??]<p>..Thanks Brad!
Old 05-10-1999, 04:34 PM
Dissenting Opinion

Default I think I'm gonna puke!!!! nt.

nt

Quick Reply: I nominate Brad Willis for President...