TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2003, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Welcome !! Its been crazy around here for the last few days but stick around, it will eventuall

First off, thanks for the warm welcome! I think I will really feel at home here. It is rather addicting. I find myself browsing the threads while I have a few spare seconds at work, then constantly at home. It's great to see people's personal cars and to read about their experiences with various modifications, and problems.

A little about me:

Name: Chris Shank

I have been a car nut since I was a kid. I was/am interested particularly in notable German cars of all makes. I have been driving the people's car for most of my life due to other obligations. Now, with my career in a comfortable place, and a divorce pending, I splurged a bit and bought something worth investing time, and energy into. I have been particularly interested in the TT since I first saw design sketches, and the concept car so many years ago. Now finally a dream of mine has come true, and I drive it daily! Isn't that enough to bore you to death?

TTschwing...I particularly like many of your modifications. Would you mind if I pick your brain about your trials and tribulations sometime?
Old 03-05-2003, 06:10 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default You should come to TT-East. Visit the site at www.tt-east.com

It's a blast, you'll get to see just about every mod in existence.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Welcome to to group chris. Hope you like it in here....
Old 03-05-2003, 06:16 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Chris....No problem..Feel free to email me anytime!.....>>>

Cruise my Fotki site for ideas. I've tried a few.....
Old 03-05-2003, 06:17 PM

Default Sounds great - Lancaster is a neat place. Went to college at Lehigh in Allentown >>

(well you know - Bethlehem but no one ever knows where that is and if it wasn't for Billy Joel they wouldn't know where Allentown in either!) Sounds like you've been biten by the same two bugs as the rest of us: the TT and this forum.

Of course you could end up like me and have to work your a$$ off only to be able to catch up for all the time spend browsing.... my days would fit in 24 hrs if it wasn't for this site ! But hey - I like it this way. :-)
Old 03-05-2003, 06:19 PM

Second that - plus it isn't a bad trip from where you are !
Old 03-05-2003, 06:21 PM

Default Re: You should come to TT-East. Visit the site at www.tt-east.com

Actually I was just looking at that last night. I was thinking about going, but didn't want to commit without knowing everything about it. Is this something you have attended in the past?
Old 03-05-2003, 06:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Welcome, and glad you are here.
Old 03-05-2003, 06:24 PM

Default Oooooh YEAH ! It it keeps on getting better >>

<A href="http://www.uttopia.com/audi/tt/tteast2002/album.html">Do Clicky Thingie</A>
Old 03-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default LOL, attended year one: Fallingwater. Helped organize last

year: Asheville, NC. It's awesome. Go to the site and look at some of the pictures from last year. I've got some on my fotki site, but they aren't the tech ones. Take a look at that line up of TTs in my fotki....130+ in that pic.<ul><li><a href="http://public.fotki.com/DennyTT/home_and_vacation_albums/tt-east/">TT-East Album</a></li></ul>

Quick Reply: Introduction