TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Just called the Chattanoogan Hotel for room at TT-East

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LMAO!

You got it man...we'll go scope her out. She didn't sound chunky so we may have to fight for her! If she's anything like the girl in your sig...wow! Who is that girl anyway? I've been meaning to ask you that...
Old 04-13-2005, 08:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Heheh..

Yup, as soon as I get there (when do you arrive?)

And if shes anything like the girl in my sig, ill invite you as well (like our buddy with the carbon fiber) and ill drive you off a cliff too) Then shes ALL mine!!! As long as you dont have all wheel drive too

and ugh the girl in my sig.. how do I say.. hmm.. mail order bride!? Or... nevermind not going there.. (angelic look)
Old 04-13-2005, 08:41 PM

Default haha! yes, I have all wheel drive too...

Coming from CT with a group so I'm not exactly sure what the plan is yet. My guess is that we'll get there Thursday mid afternoon. Look for me. I'll be the one with the TT. LOL!

And quit driving people off cliffs! And if you must, at least let me get some video of that!

Mail order bride, eh? How long did it take for shipping? And did she show up with that outfit?
Old 04-13-2005, 08:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No, I had to pay to fly her as$ here, and THEN pay for the out fit

However I will tuck one away in place of my (first aid kit) along with thigh highs for the girl behind the reservation counter!

It will be good, because if she can't fit into it, she can't fit in the TT properly either. I can't be the laughing stock (dented car) and a chubby chick. GOD I hope she doesnt read this forum for fun because we are all coming, I am in a SH$ heap!

Oh, and as far as video! I want ALL RAW VIDEO! lol I want to get raw vid from everyone to make my own dvd ;o)
Old 04-13-2005, 08:52 PM

Default Expensive, but ya get what ya pay for :)

And yeah, I hope she's not reading too. It's all in good fun though! Course, that doesn't mean we won't find her. hehe When do you think you'll get there?

Do worry about the dented car (I saw your post earlier). People know that crap happens. It sucks. We'd rather have you there dented then not at all! Where are you coming from anyway? And what's your name? I'm Bryan...

Video!! I work at a tv news station and I want to see if I can grab a camera from work. I would LOVE to edit something together. My hope is that maybe I can get video from a bunch of people, then make one awesome video! I like doing that stuff. Then I'll post it for everyone. I don't know if work would let me take a camera that long though. The stuff I would need is more expensive than a brand new TT. 3.2 even! Oh, plus people use it. I gotta ask though!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:00 PM

Thanks for the tip, I'll call them in the morning!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:01 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hell yes...

I should be arriving (if I can get there) now... On Thursday evening. I would leave orlando, florida at around 5 am in the morning to get there on time. I figure if I travel the speed limi... er travel there at a good avg rate of speed I should be there with RafaTT in the coral, around registration time.

I am damon by the way....
Old 04-13-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Very cool...

Nice to meet ya Damon! I hope to see ya there!
Old 04-13-2005, 09:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Pleasure is mine :) I just wish the hell it would hurry up

and be june! hhehe
Old 04-14-2005, 03:46 AM

Rthat's why I'm bringing my video cams, laptop w/dvd burner and helmet cam Bryan!

Quick Reply: Just called the Chattanoogan Hotel for room at TT-East