TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Let's get some more pics up on the TT registry!...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-1999, 05:20 PM
Brad Willis

Default Let's get some more pics up on the TT registry!...

I have had the pleasure of being the first TT owner to register my car on this site. To date, almost 60 other TT owners from around the world have joined me. However, only about 4 have actually posted pictures. I wanted to encourage everyone to post your TT, and I would personally prefer that your photo include a shot of you with it. Hell, we all pretty much know what the TT looks like, so maybe we can attach some faces to the names that we see so often!<p>
Old 05-17-1999, 05:28 PM
Jeff

Default Re: Let's get some more pics up on the TT registry!...Help...how?

I tried to post some pics in the "Could not get more attention if you walked around naked" thread, but couldn't -- any tips?
Old 05-17-1999, 05:43 PM
Brad Willis

The processes are different. To post a pic in the registry, first click on "Registry" at the top of this page. Then register your TT and note your registration number. You will see instructions as to how to add a photo. It basically entails e-mailing your photo to Neil, and referencing your registration number. He usually adds it within a day or so.<p>If you want to post a pic here on this forum, then click on the "Post Picture" link. Then click on "Browse" and find the name of the pic that ou want to post on your hard drive. Double click on that file, then click on upload. It should show you successfully uploaded pic, along with a url. Highlight the entire url and file name and right click on it. Choose "copy" then when you post on this forum, put your cursor in the box entitled "Optional Image URL" and paste your url/file. It is important to ONLY copy the URL beginning with "http". If you include a comma or colon before the URL, the pic will not come out.
Old 05-17-1999, 06:23 PM
Antonio

Default Since the TT is so beautiful...

Why not get pictures of your TTs in places not so ordinary... but somewhere like cottage, beach, or even historical places; pics that would be better than the ones from the press...! It may sound stupid, but I think the TT is truly an art piece, that its pictures may as well be configered so.
Old 05-17-1999, 06:25 PM
Jeff

AHA -- thanks. I posted some pics in the "naked" thread
Old 05-17-1999, 06:29 PM
lb

Default Re: Let's get some more pics up on the TT registry!...

i just sent my picture up there on the registry.<p>livin la TT loca!<p>