TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

MCPi, Inc. is Proud to announce - DEFCON Installation Services!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2007, 08:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default MCPi, Inc. is Proud to announce - DEFCON Installation Services!

DIS is what you think it is.

Send me your arms, and I will install your DEFCONs. You can obtain DEFCONs at a retailer, or from MCP<i>i</i> directly. The installation service is $133 (CA residents $143), including UPS or Fedex Ground service from MCP<i>i</i> (California) to your Continental US address (shipping of arms to MCP<i>i</i> is NOT included in the price). For faster service, or for shipments outside the Continental US, charges will be computed on a case-by-case basis (in other words, e-mail me!). Your arms should get back to you within 5-7 days after I receive your shipment.

Summary of how this works:

1. E-mail me telling me you are interested.
2. Remove your control arms.
3. Pay me $133 - PayPal prefered. (CA residents fee is $143)
4. Send me your control arms, and if you have already bought them, your DEFCON bush/bushing parts (keep the nuts and bolts). If you have not yet bought the DEFCON kit, you may purchase them from MCP<i>i</i> as well. You are responsible for shipping costs to me, it should be under $40 for ground service (my zip is 91320, weight is around 25 lbs).
5. I will install the parts, and send your arms back to you - shipping cost back to you is included in the above quoted price.
6. Install your control arms.
7. Get an alignment.
8. Start tearing up the turns!

Control arm removal and installation is detailed in my Fotki, <a href="http://public.fotki.com/mcphill/audi_stuff/brakes_and_suspension/defcon-control-arm-/ttarmsracedefconinstall/"> Click Here!!!</a>. If you can change your wheels, you can remove and replace your control arms.

<b>Coming Soon</b> - DEFCON Assembled Transaction (DAT) service (I will ship assembled arms to you, you ship me your arms to replace them after you get the DEFCON-"loaded" arms installed). This service will be more expensive (maybe $250) and only a limited number or transactions can happen per month (maybe 4), but will allow for NO downtime (other than swapping the arms)... Still working out the details, and a deposit will be required...

If you have any questions, e-mail me at MCPaudiTT@bigfoot.com

DIS and DAT - DEFCONs for all!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

very cool - if I did not have it done already - lol, but still very cool!