TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

My rare, limited edition TT prints by Jesse Alexander now on Ebay!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-1999, 12:31 PM
Brad Willis

Default My rare, limited edition TT prints by Jesse Alexander now on Ebay!

I like the prints a lot, but I paid cash for my TT and could use the dough. This is #178 of 600 worldwide. Click on the link below to take a look.<ul><li><a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=108028981">Jesse Alexander TT Prints on Ebay</a></li></ul>
Old 05-23-1999, 08:09 PM
jp

Default ?Aren't you the person who spends your entire life worrying about a car? how could these be worth more to someone else than they are worth to you?

GET A LIFE, I don't care if you paid cash for your car, so did I. I also own two others that I paid cash for as well. Maybe if you did not spend so much time on this forum you could make some more money and not sell these precious prints. By the way it is only a CAR, and I do own one and appreciate it but please relax.
Old 05-23-1999, 08:16 PM
Brad Willis

Default I will ignore TTrolls...I will not TThreaten to kick idiots' asses...nt

nt
Old 05-23-1999, 08:56 PM
Brad Willis

Default P.S. Since you don't have the courage to identify yourself, I'll do it for you...

JPJ aka JP<br>True name: John Salerno<br>E-Mail addresses: salerno_j@msn.com, salernoj22@aol.com<p>I've got plenty more, if you want to keep screwing with me. God bless you, John.
Old 05-24-1999, 08:09 AM
Steve Groll

Default It's nice to see your so tolerant. Just talk about the car please.(nt)

nt<br>
Old 05-24-1999, 08:37 AM
Brad Willis

Default You are correct, I am very intolerant of cowards who hide behind bogus names and e-mail addresses and take potshots at others! (nt)

nt
Old 05-24-1999, 08:56 AM
Jeff Sessler

Default Need the dough? Come on Brad!!! Tell the truth

Come on Brad.... You spend 34K+ cash on the TT and you expect us to believe you are selling the photos because you need the cash!!! Stock market buisness down? Brad... admit that you are looking to make a quick buck off of the die-hard Audi TT collector.. I'll at least have a little more respect for you. <br>
Old 05-24-1999, 11:29 AM
Brad Willis

Default I figured that most of the folks here were intelligent enough to understand a toungue in cheek comment (nt)

nt<br>
Old 05-25-1999, 11:46 AM
Steve Groll

Default Geez, lighten up. You have great info., but are a little too cocky in delivering it. (nt)

nt
Old 05-25-1999, 05:20 PM
Brad Willis

Default Byte me!(nt)

nt

Quick Reply: My rare, limited edition TT prints by Jesse Alexander now on Ebay!