TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

My two pennies on current events -- never act in anger rage and madness it only makes it worse...

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2001, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My two pennies on current events -- never act in anger rage and madness it only makes it worse...

Even though I'm far from NYC and the Pentagon it has not escaped me or anyone I know. Classes were canceled as teachers and students left to call loved ones, businesses were closed to mourn the dead and pray for the injured. Just this morning my city's court house was blocked off for two blocks with no mention as to why. My only fear is that people with no clue will act out in anger and rage against people who are not a part of what happened. The only thing that is for sure in my mind and heart is that the people responsable are burning in hell and that their leaders will soon join them when it comes time.