TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

New use for the panic button. **WARNING, do NOT read if easily offended** (also long)

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2001, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New use for the panic button. **WARNING, do NOT read if easily offended** (also long)

Again, if you are easily offended, do NOT read below this point!!! Objectionable material below.

Okay, I warned you.

I live in a predominately gay male neighborhood, and also near a couple of the gay nightspots. My bedroom window looks out onto my street, which is just a block up from Santa Monica Blvd. Occasionally, when the clubs let out, the patrons can be a bit loud for twenty minutes getting to their cars, but I hadn't seen anything like I witnessed last night.

Across the street from me are some hair salons that are housed in quaint bungalows with well vegetated surroundings. The one right across from me happens to have some very tall leafy bamboo like growth against a wall, which is pretty good cover. I've seen men coming in and out of the brush, stop to urinate or kiss, but last night tops it all.

I heard some rustling outside, so I peeled back my curtain to see what was going on. Two men had stopped to urinate. Frickin' annoying and disrespectful to my neighborhood, but no big deal. I park on the street, and they were right near my TT, so I kept an eye on them. Then, to my shock, one of them bent over and started (pardon in advance for the Clinton metaphors but it's the only way I can keep this even the least bit clean) performing a Lewinsky on the other. I guess they figured their pants were down, so why waste an opportunity? Of course, my TT was parked right beside them as they took turns playing Bill and Monica. More happened, but I'm going to leave that to your imagination.

At that, I got an idea. I got out of bed, searched for my keys in the dark and then got back into bed. I hit the panic button for my TT and that alarm and lights started up and sent the two lovebirds into a frenzy, scattering for their balance as best they could with their pants around their ankles. As my TT alarm was still angrily honking and flashing, the current receiver, pulling up his pants, yells to the giver in classic effeminate tone, "What did you do?!!" The giver screams back, running off with his pants barely above his knees, "I don't know! I didn't do anything!"

My question is, do you think Audi had that in mind as a possible scenario when designing the panic feature?

My TT is undergoing psychological counseling at the moment.
Old 03-15-2001, 03:40 PM

Default That's not nice!! Yet I find the scenario very amusing, yet...

I don't think that Audi had this in mind. And you know what, it's mean and cruel what you did. Regardless of the fact whether it is a guy/girl or guy/guy or whatever, I would've done the same thing!! LOL.
Old 03-15-2001, 03:45 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's it, that's the topper for Panic Alarm stories....still laughing....
Old 03-15-2001, 03:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am still lol...getting to old for this stuff...
Old 03-15-2001, 04:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I'm just impressed your remote has that sort of range!
Old 03-15-2001, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We're not worthy............great story!
Old 03-15-2001, 04:20 PM

What a riot! Too bad you can't set off the aliens remotely too.
Old 03-15-2001, 04:29 PM

Default perhaps it was mean... but the absolute lewdness of performing

such acts out in open for all to see is far worse IMHO regardless of the couples sexes.

besides... giving some guy (regardless of if your male or female) a BJ after they PEED!! YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2001, 05:02 PM

Default Talk about moments to remember!!!

That has to be one of those moments that you always think about but never see. Hmmm... but I don't know if you're lucky or unfortunate! Send my condolences to your TT.
Old 03-15-2001, 05:11 PM
AudiWorld Expert

So how close do you live to Fountain and LaCienega. I used to live in the "Fountainview" building

Quick Reply: New use for the panic button. **WARNING, do NOT read if easily offended** (also long)