TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Please join Audi TT Mailing list!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-1999, 09:49 AM
Audi TT Mailing list

Default Please join Audi TT Mailing list!

We have 21 members so far. Some people on this forum have been invited to join and we'd love you to join and contribute. Even if you weren't invited, feel free to join by sending a message to auditt-subscribe@egroups.com. We need members so we can get some good discussions going about the TT!<ul><li><a href="mailto:auditt-subscribe@egroups.com">Join the Mailing List!!</a></li></ul>
Old 05-23-1999, 10:04 AM
PeTTer

Default Joined, then UNjoined . . . .

Nice idea . . .but way too much mail. Perhaps it would work if three days worth of E's would be compiled and then forward in bulk to each subscriber. To receive an E for every entry truly clogged up my mail. Just an idea. Pete
Old 05-23-1999, 10:29 AM
Brad Willis

Default Re: Joined, then UNjoined . . . .

I've got to agree with Peter. While I appreciate both the invitation and the initiative on your part, there have 2 previous similar setups relating to the TT. One was in English and one was in German. Both became a pain in the ***. I get enough e-mail as it is, and the increased volume became overwhelming. I like our current system of posting comments and having the option of commuicating privately with other forum members, if one so desires. Relating to that, I would encourage members here to use their real e-mail address, so that others can communicate with you one-on-one.<p>Even though the e-mailing list is not my cup of tea, thanks again for your efforts.
Old 05-23-1999, 11:33 AM
Nick Iliff

Default Please read above message about digests :) (nt)

nt<br>
Old 05-23-1999, 07:48 PM
rik pepe

Default Re: Please join Audi TT Mailing list!

In light of the Bulk Junk Volume please UNSUBSCRIBE ME PRONTO!<br>Rik