TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Reminder about the photo contest: Your pictures must be in the ttcalendar account.

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2002, 12:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reminder about the photo contest: Your pictures must be in the ttcalendar account.

Make sure your pictures are listed <a href="http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/ttcalendar/">here</a> if you want them to be considered for the contest. If you registered for your own account and uploaded using it, your pictures are not in the correct location. If you're one of the few people who have done this, please email me with your account name, and I will move your pictures into the ttcalendar account. Otherwise, I will have to assume that you were just uploading your pictures to try out the system.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Sorry to bother you, I tried to upload but did not work...>>>

can you delete all and let me know I will try again.
Thanks
Old 11-15-2002, 12:55 PM

Default Re: Reminder about the photo contest: Your pictures must be in the ttcalendar account.

If I click on your link, how do I create the folder to show up in that account? Having a bit of trouble there....Thanks and sorry to ask for support.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Instructions for uploading...

1. Go to <a href="http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/login.php" target="_new">this link</a> (Link should open in a new window so you can follow along with the instructions)

2. Login with username ttcalendar and password ttcalendar. Note: At this time, you <b>MUST</b> have cookies enabled to be able to log in.

3. Click the Upload link.

4. Click the Create a new folder link

5. Type your forum handle for the folder name. For example, I would type Gnowknayme.

6. Leave "Add into folder" set as /.

7. Put your email address in the folder description and press Create New Folder. You will then be taken back to the Upload page.

8. In the "Save to folder" box, find the directory you just created and select it. My folder would be called "/Gnowknayme/"

9. Click the Browse button to find a file on your computer to upload.

10. Enter a description for the picture if you would like.

11. Click the Send File button.

12. Wait for the upload to complete. It might not look like anything is happening, but I promise it is uploading.

13. When your upload is complete, your picture will be displayed as well as a link to the picture. If everything does not look correct, either try again or email me.

14. Make sure your folder and pictures are viewable at <a href="http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/ttcalendar/" target="_new">this link</a>.