TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Repost: Princeton NJ Audi GTG, Thurs 12/5, 7PM

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 09:12 AM
RKA
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repost: Princeton NJ Audi GTG, Thurs 12/5, 7PM

I know there are a few TTer's in the Princeton area...so here's a reminder!

The plan is to meet at Hulfish St. garage between 7 and 7:30 PM, then leave our cars there
and walk over to Truimph Brewing Company on Nassau St.

Directions to Hulfish St. Parking Garage

From S. Jersey
Take I 295 North to Route 1 North. Proceed about 4 miles on Route 1 North, and exit at
Alexander Road. At the top of the ramp, make a left on Alexander Road West.

Follow Alexander Road to the end (about 2 miles), where it will "T" off at a stop sign. Make a
right at the stop sign onto Mercer St., proceed 50 feet to the next stop sign, and make a
right turn on Nassau St. Proceed to the second traffic light, and make a left onto
Witherspoon Street. Go down Witherspoon about 300 feet, and make your first left onto
Hulfish Street. Entrance into the underground parking garage is about 50 feet ahead on your
right. Drive around the garage until you find us!

From Philly
Take I 95 North into New Jersey. Note: you will pass two exits for Route 1 North on the PA
side of I 95. Ignore them, and proceed on I 95 into NJ. Once you have entered New Jersey, I
95 will go from 2 lanes to 3 lanes. Proceed about 8 miles into New Jersey, and take the exit
for Route 1 North. Proceed about 4 miles north on Route 1, and take the exit for Alexander
Road. At the top of the ramp, make a left on Alexander Road West, and follow the directions
above from Alexander Road.

From Points North and East (NYC)
Take the Garden State Parkway South to exit 129 (NJ Turnpike). Take the NJ Turnpike South
to exit 9 (New Brunswick). After the tolls, bear right for Route 18 North, proceed 1/4 mi. and
follow signs for Route 1 South. Proceed about 15 miles south on Route 1. Continue about 2-3
miles past the College Road intersection (huge cloverleaf intersection). You will take the exit
for Alexander Road West. Follow directions above from Alexander Road.

From Points North and West (Allentown, PA)
Take Route 78 East to Route 287 South. Proceed several miles on Route 287 South, and
follow signs for Route 202/206 South. One mile after that exit, Routes 202 and 206 will
diverge. Follow signs for Route 206 South. Follow Route 206 South for about 12 miles, and
you will see Princeton Audi on your left hand side. Continue on Route 206 South for
Approximately another 5 miles. Eventually, you'll intersect with Nassua St. Route 206 makes
a right turn at this intersection, however, you will make a left turn at this traffic light onto
Nassau St. Proceed to the second traffic light, and make a left onto Witherspoon Street. Go
down Witherspoon about 300 feet, and make your first left onto Hulfish Street. Entrance into
the underground parking garage is about 50 feet ahead on your right. Drive around the
garage until you find us!