TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Sorry, N.E. curse continues, sorry if this is incoherent, but I'm still crying

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2001, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Please don't cry, mom!!! :-(

Did you file a police report? Get a description of the car? Sit at the intersection at the same time every day until the assbag comes by, and then get his plate number! Then give it to Larry, Jason, and me. We'll bring you the guy's ********* to hang from your rearview mirror!

Seriously, get the police report done if you haven't. Body repairs are expensive, especially when the Xenons are involved.

This *really* bummed me out, Denny. I can only imagine how bad you feel right now. Try to get some sleep, and start fresh on it in the morning. If you need a support group to get through this, let us know.....
Old 06-12-2001, 07:13 PM

You can have road time with mine while yours is in the shop.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:14 PM
Elder Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tell you what, I didn't even care about the idiot. He'd gone. From the sound of it, I've got to

give it to ole TeeTTer....hung in there very well...just the shock of my pal getting hit like that out of stupidity was what had me shocked. There are times like these when I wish I was a guy and just went after that miserable Ahole...but all I could do after he took off was to go run and see what had happened to my pal...very proud of him actually....he took a good hit for me very well. Okay, starting to work through this now with help from my pals.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:16 PM
Elder Member

Default Yes, am a true believer in "what goes around comes around"...just takes longer than you'd wish it

to sometimes. You guys are good...getting back to myself really quickly here.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:16 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I'm sorry for you are having to go through, I would be feeling the same way...

'emotional responses to trauma are natural; they're also essential to healing. Outward expressions of feelings are not a sign of lost control or weakness, they are information about our needs.'

This is what I usually say to the sexual abuse victims at the crisis line I volunteer at, and I whole heartedly believe it. I too would cry is someone damaged my baby, especially if it was a shocking as your incident must have been, almost like in a dream, slow-motion like.

The TT will heal and so will you, hang in there.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:18 PM
Elder Member

Default Thanks, that's really sweet. I was worrying about this cry response thing... uff dah...is that how

it is spelled in Minnesota, Jeff, I can't remember.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:20 PM
Elder Member

Default Mean people suck. Sorry about TTeeter, Den. Front ends are easy to fix.

He'll be back to normal in no time. AND just think, all the rock chips and such will be gone.

I am just glad you are OK physically.

I think with the witnesses I would file an insurance claim. If they are willing to go on record with your ins. co.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:21 PM
Elder Member

Default Mom . . . I just read this and almost cried myself :(

I am SOOOOO sorry this happened to you Check your e-mail.
Old 06-12-2001, 07:23 PM
Elder Member

You all are the best...this is the best thing about the Forum...nice people...
Old 06-12-2001, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Member

I'm so sorry to hear about this (

Quick Reply: Sorry, N.E. curse continues, sorry if this is incoherent, but I'm still crying