TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Story time with Uncle Adam (Three stories for the price-o-one!)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2005, 06:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Story time with Uncle Adam (Three stories for the price-o-one!)

Story #1: "Thank you roadside assistance, thank you, thank you."

So I had to call roadside assistance. Uncle Adam is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and somehow managed to leave his lights on all day (it was foggy and for my sake I was too stressed from driving defensively to remember to turn them off) Everyone on Audi's end was very helpful and calm. They sent a towing company within 30 minutes to give me a jump. And it didn't cost me one shiny penny. Warranties rock.

Story #2 "Uncle Adam is the Chipotle big shot."

The TT created such a fuss (suddenly it was 1999 all over again) at Chipotle that I had literally every worker up front looking at it out the window. And I say "Yep, the old girl's still got it." (even if she is stock!)

Story #3 "Uncle Adam gets spanked by a Tiburon! (in a school zone.)"

So I'm driving along and up behind me comes Mr. Black Tiburon (I will refer to him as wannabe from now on.) So wannabe is up on my rear bumper, maybe looking at the reflection of himself in my brilliant, brilliant black paint just waiting for me to accept his "challenge." We hit a red light and he pulls up next to me. The heat is on! Except for the fact that the light above the "school zone" sign is blinking. I point ahead, and I think he thought that meant "let's go!" he takes off, I cruise up to 20. As we speak he is painting the shilouette of a TT on his quarterpanel. Oh, I called the police and reported his tag.

There's my week of posts. Hope this finds you and yours in health and happiness.

-Adam
Old 05-09-2005, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I thought that was about me?

My name is Adam too - lol