TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

TT Book avalibility in US (long)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-1999, 09:04 AM
Chris

Default TT Book avalibility in US (long)

Statement from the publishing house concerning the english version of the TT Book:
I hope it is possible to understand this translation ...

Dear Christian,
thank you for your inquiry to the Audi TT, English version. For the late response I would like to apologize first, that it was not so easily to answere your question.
The English version of the Audi of TT book is not available on our web page, since by this book only a quite small edition for the German market was produced. This book would have to be ordered directly through us in the publishing house.
For your American colleagues it will give a possibility to end of the yearly of referring the book directly in the USA. A license output will appear then with the publishing house Motorbooks International(MBI Publishing company). I cannot name the exact date, since this depends on the deliverydate of the American publishing house.

I hope, these specification help you a little.

Bye
Chris
Old 09-20-1999, 06:35 AM
Brian

Default Re: TT Book avalibility

I purchased the TT Story direct from the publisher off their website. The book was 68 DM and the shipping 30 DM. It arrived in less that a week.

I highly recommend the book. Although we have seen a number of the photos and drawings before, they are beautifully reproduced here. The text is informative and well translated.<ul><li><a href="http://www.delius-klasing.de/">http://www.delius-klasing.de/</a</li></ul>