TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

TTinCT TTest

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-1999, 11:05 AM
Mark

Default TTinCT TTest

<br>Just back from the test drive. I'm glad I have my deposit down. Because I'm certain that this is the car for me.<p>Sales guy was busy with another customer. Didn't hurt that the receptionist went for a ride with me. She was gorgeous, too. <p>Incredible fit and finish. The power was good in the 180 unless of course you're accustomed to driving a NSX or 'vette, etc.<p>Negative comments about cup holders are non-starters. Chances are you'll be so involved driving this car you won't want a drink until you come to a stop. Then the positioning is easy.<p>If you're over 6 feet, it's going be tough getting in and out. But once you're in, you may not want to get out anyway.<p>I loved it.<br>A few quirks, but I could live with 'em.
Old 05-01-1999, 12:55 PM
Kevin M

Default Re: TTinCT TTest

<br>Give me details !!!<p>Which dealer are you talking about ??? <p>Pray Audi in Greenwich, Ct ???<p>Plus where is your e-mail address ???<p>My dealer in Wallingford, Ct has a Black TT soon to be delivered (maybe Monday??) with no buyer !!!<p>Where is my silver TT ordered in November ??<p>Kevin M
Old 05-01-1999, 02:41 PM
Jim Malkowski

I am surprised that so many dealers are sold out. We still have 2 Silver TT's and 3 Black TT's available in NJ. <p>Check the website if you are interested in picking up a TT quickly.... 9 @ port, and due in Monday.<p><br>-jim @ Bellavia Audi<ul><li><a href="http://www.bellaviaaudi.com">Bellavia Audi - TT HQ</a></li></ul>
Old 05-02-1999, 03:42 AM
Russ

I am waiting for a call from Wallingford dealer as well on the black TT, but I was unaware it wasn't sold. He did say that he has two coming this summer that were not sold. I was told no test drive would be possible in one coming next week. I'm waiting to at least sit in the car before I make a decision.