TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

TT's available in NY

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-1999, 02:36 PM
Mark Cajigao

Default TT's available in NY

I just got back from a great afternoon with a dealer in Englewood, NJ (20 minutes from NYC over the GWB). I went in to test drive a TT (something I've wanted to do for weeks now) and talk with him about availability. I was planning on putting money down now and getting a Coupe in the Spring. To my surprise, he said they were getting another large shipment in this month, and I could have one in three weeks. Apparently, they have the largest allocation in the NYC area. We chatted for a while, since they were having a BBQ in the back of the dealership--free food, drink, and honest talk--what more can you ask for in a dealer?<p>He's a nice guy and a real straight shooter. They're selling the TTs for MSRP. Go see him or call him and give him my name. Here's his info:<br>Byron Zanopoulo<br>Town Motors<br>Englewood, NJ 07631<br>(201) 568-5200
Old 06-15-1999, 04:30 AM
Dan Eggers

Default Re: TT's available in NY

Mark:<p>Thanks for the information. I talked with Byron yesterday and will take delivery of my new silver TT in the next three weeks. He was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone in the area. <p>As of 6/14 they had a Black and a Blue available for immediate delivery at sticker. <p>
Old 06-15-1999, 04:56 AM
Mark Cajigao

Default Congrats, Dan

Hey Dan,<p>Awesome! I hope you didn't take the only silver TT that was coming in the next three weeks!<br>Mark