TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

WANTED: 2000-06 TT front bumper

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 11:28 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WANTED: 2000-06 TT front bumper

Guys, please I am begging you all, I just need a damn used front bumper to repair my TT, but I am freaking tired of searching for a bumper cover that is in the realm or reasonability. If you have or know someone that has a 00-06 Bumper Cover that can help a fellow enthusiast out without raping me and taking my wallet, please email or PM me. I don't even care if this thing has holes all over it, I need it under 400.00 with shipping/pick up.
Old 08-28-2017, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by johnrc68
Guys, please I am begging you all, I just need a damn used front bumper to repair my TT, but I am freaking tired of searching for a bumper cover that is in the realm or reasonability. If you have or know someone that has a 00-06 Bumper Cover that can help a fellow enthusiast out without raping me and taking my wallet, please email or PM me. I don't even care if this thing has holes all over it, I need it under 400.00 with shipping/pick up.
You are trying to find a unicorn. Bests suggestion for you is to try Prestige Bumpers located in Chicago IL. Give them a call, aside from checking their website. I searched for 3 years for one, and finally came across them the beginning of this year and got one. I paid $500 for mine, and that was with me driving there to pick it up. I believe their flat rate shipping charge is $100.

I highly doubt you will find any for less then that, as i said i was looking in general for over 3 years. Good luck.