TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

What is your TT obsession story????.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2002, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We would get alone very well." I demand respect from my passengers."
Old 09-12-2002, 09:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default yeah, does everyone else in the world have doors that dont shut?

I have all but given up understanding why people feel the need to slam the door? My wife KILLS me with this, stupid heavy Jeep door drivin woman!
Old 09-12-2002, 09:18 AM

Exactly!! It's not like we're drivin' a Land Rover or anything with 200# doors! Sheesh! :-)
Old 09-12-2002, 09:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Just like flying...we should have TT flight instructions before departure...

That's right I said "flight" because when I drive the TT that's exactly what I do FLLYYYYYYY!

Before the "flight" wouldn't it be nice to have a demonstration of what to do and what not
to do. Tell passengers that do anything out of line that they will be ejected from their seats. (Got that idea from the Austion Powers movie) Press a button and up you go baby!

As for the doors, man, I feel your pain.
I don't bother anymore. But I do carry a cloth to wipe the fingerprints of those who close the door using the window (as if the door handle is invisible...sheesh!)
Old 09-12-2002, 09:33 AM

Default LOL...Getting a visual of us standing there like a flight attendants.... "Exits are located to the

left and the right, for you roadster passengers - There is also an exit directly overhead." :-)

"In case of excessive velocity, Hold on and Shut Up!"

"Thank you and enjoy your flight on TT Air"

"As a reminder this is a non food or beverage service flight"

"We would like to extend a special welcome our TT advantge miles members"

LOL....I really need to find something to do... :-)
NO more coffee!!
Old 09-12-2002, 09:36 AM
Elder Member

Default Definitely seating position of the passenger. My wife loves to cross her legs in the car.

Which I think is downright idiotic since that airbag is just gonna break her hip if it goes off. Nothing like eating your own knee.

But really it wasn't the broken hip it was the little white marks on the black dash. AAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Oh and scuff marks on the door sills. The car is so low slung do you really have to drag the bottoms of your feet on the door sills!?!

Please note that I did not call my wife an idiot, as I would never disrespect her in such a manner, I called her HABIT idiotic.

Any why can't she take the garbage of my Jetta when she is done using it? I carry a briefcase AND the straw wrappers and napkins can't she carry the baby AND the straw wrappers and napkins?
Old 09-12-2002, 09:39 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I guess trash is one of my pet peeves. I have a certain passenger who always leaves stuff in the car
Old 09-12-2002, 09:39 AM

GRRR...Scuff marks on the door sills..... Another for my list!!!
Old 09-12-2002, 09:44 AM

Default well, in the summer time......

once a week, a drive around naked with the heated seats cranked all the way up. its good for my karma
Old 09-12-2002, 09:49 AM

Default Its only a damn car....

Although a very nice one! I just drive the hell out of it...my real obsession is my 3 year old boy, who sits in the back...eats crackers, etc., walks on the seats, gets dirt all over the front seat back, paw prints on windows, paint, etc....a quick wash and some zainos, and it is as good as new....why do it? To see the smile on his face when he gets to ride in the 'race car' Isn't that what a great toy is all about?...oh yeah..I absolutely prohibit smoking of any kind!!!!

Quick Reply: What is your TT obsession story????.....